DebtManager/Call Serve LTD - barclaycard

Phonesurgeon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1. Should have barclaycard sold the debt especially knowing that i ve requested copy of the agreement.

If the a/c wasn't in dispute it was o.k

2. What am i gonna do with lowells?

Besides treating them with the contempt they deserve just ignore. They have to send a statement of a/c by law now.

3. it is my opinion that lowells owns the debt... can i claim the charges that barclaycard applied to the account?

You would have to SAR Barclaycard, but in all probability any refund will be paid to Lowlife.

Cerberus thanks for the reply.

1. barclaycard sold the debt in 2008 to lowell, by this date they should have been aware as i ve CCA'd 3 dca that tried to collect... if it makes any difference.

I have all the statements from barclaycard as i ve received the SAR reply just before they sold the debt to lowells.

Can i reclaim charges from lowells?

Report Sharklays to the OFT again!, The FOS and use How to Complain

Sharkleys should not have sold the debt on whilst it is in dispute, a clear and flagrant abuse Of the OFT debt collection guidelines aswell as Consumer Direct - Your rights under a credit agreement

other relevant breaches of consumer law¬!;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 months later...

I'm new to this, but am being contacted by Debt-managers/call serve etc... but what is a CCA ? and can anyone give advice what will happen, I'm using payplan & wrote to barclays re this, but suprise they never replied !! although they are the one of the companies payplan state fund them ....