Julien35 v Nationwide

julien35
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just had a reply from the courts.. they tell me my claim has been issued but there has been a slight delay in the input of claims and as soon as my claim has been input onto the system I will receive my notice of issue.. im going to have no nails left soon :(

I wouldn't worry about it too much Julien, yes the banks are registering a defense against claims, but so far this has been a stalling tactic. I'm in the process of claiming back from Nationwide myself and from what I've read on the forum Nationwide are always registering that they'll defend, but settle mid-way through your wait.

Don't think you'll have any troubles, it's just typical of the banks to try and convince you to back down!

The Squall

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth I, while living, have conqured the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - Who Watches The Watchers?

Well its 2 weeks tomorrow since my claim was issued at court and still heard nothing from them.. if the court havent input my claim on their system yet does that mean that the last 2 weeks doesnt count?..

A totally frustrated Julie :(

Hey there, I am at the same point as you except I have filed my N1 at court, they have banked my cheque for the court costs and now I am just playing the waiting game. Good luck with your claim.

Thanks Rachel.. good luck to you too.. I used the N1 route too.. filed on 2nd May.. think it took a bit longer to be served as I am exempt from the court fees so had to apply for that..

Fingers crossed we are happy bunnies in a few weeks :)

Julie

Well ive phoned the courts again today as I have STILL not had any paperwork through.. my claim as I said was served on 13th and they have til this Sunday 27th to enter a defence and according to the courts they havent done yet..

What a stressful time this is :(

Julie

Received my Notice of Issue today (duplicate) as I didnt receive the original one.. 3 weeks after filing my claim.. it tells me that Nationwide have until 30th May to enter a defence not 27th as I was told on phone.. I have also been told by the courts that they have had to transfer some of the cases to another court due to the amount of cases there are at the moment.. im wondering if this is why it is taking so long for me to receive any paperwork.. :confused: Ive been following other peoples threads on here exp those that are on a similar timescale to me and they are all receiving their Acknowledgement of Service documents pretty quickly.. mine seems to be lagging behind for some reason.. and I am totally frustrated by it now :( ..

Julie

Received my Acknowledgement of Service yesterday.. Nationwide are defending the whole claim surprise surprise.. they acknowledged on 18th so I presume as it was served on 13th that they now have til 10th June to file their defence are these dates right?.. :)

Julie