Old Account Charges

pearsoncdw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just spoken to Barclaycard in regards to a card I had with them a few years ago. They say its in the recovery department, though they have never chased me for the debt (ranging possibly around £1500.00) with which most in charges. It made me think I have an Associates Card a few years ago also (they are chasing through debt collection agency). This too will charges on. I also had a loan with the Associates (now Citi-financial debt collection too)

What happens if I was to ask for my charges back? Would they credit the account with the refund or send me the refund if they decide to pay up?

Cheers, Colin

They would most probably want to credit your account to reduce the debt to them.

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50