Lloyds fob off letters. Please help

Scorpic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Peeps, I have today recieved a standard letter from LLoyds, Andover, after I sent LBA letter basically saying, bogoff, all our charges were just! So I think my next step is too file my claim at the court.

P.S. I had initially sent letters to Lloyds at Colmore Row, Birmingham and also Lloyds Customer Service Recovery Centre, Andover. but I see above the Gresham St London address is advised as the LLoyds Registered address for the court claim?

Thank you all for help and support

hi, im so confused any help will be apreciated, i sent a claim to lloyds with the amount i am claiming, i got the template from the money saving website, i have received a reply to day say thanks for my complaint and they will carry on the investigation with the details ive sent. they say there enquiries should be completed within the next 4 weeks. wot im i to do

:confused:

Hi If you gave them 14 days to reply as advised in other threads I'd stick to your deadlines, although they say they will reply with 4 weeks, they will very possibly get back to you within 2, but it may be one of their standard 'go away' letters, keep reading the FAQ's and Step-by-step Instructions. Takes a bit of time, but I've found no end of support on CAG.

Thanks again CAG

Hi Dawny

I sent the £10.00 with the first preliminary letter asking for statements and gave them 14 days to reply. My statements arrived on the 14th day! I then sent LBA (letter before Action) again giving them 14 days to reply, they have sent me a 'fob off' letter, so I will be logging my claim on MCOL, the court service on line.

Hope this helps, as I said before takes a bit of time and patience reading on this site, but amazing help and support available. Keep plodding.

Roseilion