How To Claim £2337 + Interest In Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, regarding the media attention regarding unfair charges I requested statements from the last 5 years from my bank which they provided. I counted up the cost which came to £2337 minus interest and monthly charges!!, I sent them a letter requesting they pay back the money withtin 14 days or I would commence legal action. This was on the 17th Jan 07. They sent me a letter back saying they would be looking into it 4 days later. I recieved another letter 8 days ago stating that they will try and have an answer no later than 17th March. I dont no what to do now upon seeing that you can only claim up to £750 in a scottish court when im trying to recover over £2500 Also it says even in a county court in scotland you can only recover so much and not the full amount. Would you have any help on what I should do and if its going to be possible to recover the money in another way? The Bank Of Scotland is registered in Edinburgh(Scotland) ...but as they also merged with Halifax now... But im wondering if it is also registered in England and I could recover it that way? Please any help would be greatly appreciated because I am now stuck and dont no what to do! cheers Steve p.s I dont have an english correspondance address to use for money claim back!!