style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

im new to the site, but i just thought id say hello and thanks for your help so far. to date i have gone down all the avenues listed and still not got any joy in reclaiming my bank charges, so ive just taken halifax to court! i must say i thought the process would be a long drawn out one, and even thought about forgetting the full thing, but i went through moneyclaim online, and the whole process is so simple, so dont be scared to do it! as yet i have to give the bank a fortnight to reply so ill let you know how it all goes. by the way my costs amount to £3600 plus costs

hi,

im new to the site, but i just thought id say hello and thanks for your help so far. to date i have gone down all the avenues listed and still not got any joy in reclaiming my bank charges, so ive just taken halifax to court! i must say i thought the process would be a long drawn out one, and even thought about forgetting the full thing, but i went through moneyclaim online, and the whole process is so simple, so dont be scared to do it! as yet i have to give the bank a fortnight to reply so ill let you know how it all goes. by the way my costs amount to £3600 plus costs

well done so far please start a thread in the Halifax forum and keep us informed there.

Halifax new thread