Beetlejuice vs Natwest

beetlejuice
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Length of time depends on which court your claim's with I'm afraid BJ - although seeing as the stays haven't been in place too long, some courts seem to be looking at them and ruling on them PDQ.

I don't think Cobbetts will respond to it - unless the DJ calls a hearing to look at your application. In which case, they'd probably send somebody along to argue that the stay remains.

It's a bit of a lottery at the moment though BJ :(

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just received Court papers stating hearing to determine whether application fro stay to be lifted will be heard for 15 mins on 9th October. Even without all these cases the courts must be busy!!!

I'll keep you all posted.

BJ

:)

That's quite quick to be honest BJ!

You're bound to get it lifted - 9th October's a day when really great things happen................. my birthday being one of them! x ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to go along i can't believe NATPest will, I would like to raise a few issues, any ideas for a creative court bundle for this one.

I will be taking.

1. copies of letters showing NatWest have fully settled my previous two claims

2. Schedule of charges

3. All letters to date.

4. ???????

BJ

;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After a break I am now returning to the fray. My circumstances have changed and I now believe that I am eligible for hardship status, can prove many returns and reduced income.(struggling own business!!).

I have downloaded N244 form and will file again. Is there a formatted letter to accompany the form or just file it as is?

Any comments on my chances are/is there anyone out there who has had success?

BJ

:(

After a break I am now returning to the fray. My circumstances have changed and I now believe that I am eligible for hardship status, can prove many returns and reduced income.(struggling own business!!).

I have downloaded N244 form and will file again. Is there a formatted letter to accompany the form or just file it as is?

Any comments on my chances are/is there anyone out there who has had success?

BJ

:(

PLEASE DO NOT FILE AN N244 for lifting the stay. YOU WILL NOT be successful. Financial Hardship claims go through the bank NOT the court.

If you have filed please withdraw it.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Beetlejuice, I am NatWestStaffMember on MSE so if you post on the reclaims board there, I will link you to their guide on MSE.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf