Torigirl Vs Barclays

torigirl_uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best talk to the court Tori,

If a stay has not been granted you can't apply to have it removed - so it may not be too late yet.

If a stay has been granted you should have had a notification from the court -giving you time to apply for a lift of the stay (using N244).

Try the court and see where you're at - then come back - if I'm not here I'm sure somebody will jump in with advice.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

yeh I like you in dat dress....

Ouch! see your jokes haven't improved with age then, Dar3n :p;)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Torigirl and sorry to butt in.

Johnnymitch - re your post #473 have you seen ANY Stays lifted recently - been looking around but it don't seem to be happnin!

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Nemo me impune lacessit

JM,

Thanks - that's great to see. Do you know of many others (no need to link) or is this a rareity.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

I think it's like rocking horse **** Slick ;)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Johnnymitch,

You won't believe how long it took me to work out what you were saying.

Then I LOL'd.

Thanks for the info and sorry, Torigirl, for the brief hijack.

Slick

You might like to read this thread tori, you may be able to use some of it -adapted of course,

But it may give you an idea of procedures you can try.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/85201-stonedecroze-halifax-2-a-30.html#post1097494

Nemo me impune lacessit

Hey

Well I spoke to Norwich County court and they said that there is nothing that can be done until the test case has been resolved as they are staying all claims, if i wanted to do anything then I would need to seek legal advise - I can't afford that so I am completely stuck until who knows when! This is sooooo annoying!!

So basically I have now nowhere to go!

from an unhappy Tori!

Hi Tori,

Sorry but that's the way it is right now. Wish I could help.

Slick

Hi Tori, you must be feeling right down at the moment, sorry you've had a bummer - like Slick not much I can say .......

I came across this, today though, don't know how much truth there is in it - may just be mischief ... but if it's kosher, things may start happening sooner than we think! :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/113210-urgent-info-needed-confirm.html

Nemo me impune lacessit

hello tori , long time no speak.

i am still waiting for that big lottery win so when it comes up this weekend all your problems will be solved cos i am sure i said i will see you right a few months ago lol.

stick with it mate , they are really on the ropes and you will get your money eventually.

as always good luck , in life as well as in money.;)

Hey Dickeggsy!

So are you doing Euro or National or both?

The only way I have to think about it now is that the interest will mount up!:(

This was such a great/fun experience, I won't change it at all.

It just seems that as the customer - we have no rights, even with the courts - who in my opinion are just being extremely lazy (lets see how this one goes and then we'll do the same!) Rather than listening to everyone who has a complaint and deciding the fair way to deal with these claims!

Fight On Guys - this is NOT over!!!!:D

Tori:)

That's the spirit, Tori! Don't let the b******s grind you down! ;)

I think they're starting to run scared because they know they'll lose this case and it'll cost!!!!!!! And when they're running scared they are completely unscrupulous, devious and lying toerags. :evil:

Come the Judgement, we'll be OK! :D Think positive, Torigirl!

Nemo me impune lacessit

Torigirl - I have enjoyed your thread - I am at the same stage and empathise with the frustrationsssss!!! -I hope we can meet for a celebratory drinkipoos along with mattemotion when we all win in Norwich CC. There is a nice place with fruit beers and a band..

You actually read the whole thing?!!! Thanks - that must of taken you ages, there is a lot of chatter in here!!!

So you're a fellow Norfolkian? Bring on Norwich CC and I'm definatley up for drinks once we've won this thing!!!

hello there ,

well according to electric lemon you should get your money next february cos of the scheming sods but at least you will get it.

i have just started a claim for a mate who is a **** hot tattooist and he has promised to design a tattoo for me if he gets his 2 and a half grand back.(wether i get it done is another matter)i fancy dangermouse (not sexually , tattooily )but the missus would kill me.

doing our lottery and euro and i will get the jackpot hehe.

see you later.;)

• 3 months later...

Hi!

Not been on here for like ages!!! Just seeing if anyone knows about the test date? Any dates? Anything???? I hate being 'stayed' they may as well call it 'limbo'! Any how I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and 2008 hopefully will see our money coming back to us!