pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should change his name to cheatyleaky :D

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

good one CM

pete youre already doing the reversed psychology strategy with your signature!!

:p

Youve just confused him even more !

:D

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Maybe we should change his name to cheatyleaky No cheeky leaky !:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

letter finally received - for what its worth after yesterdays announcement - I suppose time will tell.

District Judge xxxxx has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 10.30 on 12 October 07 at Watford, etc…

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts’ report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

Witness statements (including those of the parties themselves) must be included in the documents filed and served.

A party failing to comply with this direction will not be able to call/give that evidence without the permission of the Judge hearing the case.

The parties are encouraged to contact each other with a view to trying to settle the case or narrow the issues. However the court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

No party may rely at the hearing on any report from an expert unless express permission has been granted by the court beforehand. Anyone wishing to rely on an expert must write to the court immediately on receipt of this order and seek permission, giving an explanation why the assistance of an expert is necessary.

Date: 20 July 2007

letter finally received - for what its worth after yesterdays announcement - I suppose time will tell.

District Judge xxxxx has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 10.30 on 12 October 07 at Watford, etc…

No allocated time to hear the case?

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts’ report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

Full court bundle to get to DG and the court on the 28th September

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

Witness statements (including those of the parties themselves) must be included in the documents filed and served.

A party failing to comply with this direction will not be able to call/give that evidence without the permission of the Judge hearing the case.

The parties are encouraged to contact each other with a view to trying to settle the case or narrow the issues. However the court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Keep up the nudge letters :)

No party may rely at the hearing on any report from an expert unless express permission has been granted by the court beforehand. Anyone wishing to rely on an expert must write to the court immediately on receipt of this order and seek permission, giving an explanation why the assistance of an expert is necessary.

Date: 20 July 2007

Pretty standard directions so just produce your court bundle and keep up with your nudge letters :)

pete