Feeling a bit dumb but...

PlumPie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been recomended this site and for the life of me I can't find a thread/ article that tells me how to start looking at the charges that have been made to me and how I can find out if they are claimable or not.

Can someone please give me the link so I can get started and know where to look?

Many thanks

I have been recomended this site and for the life of me I can't find a thread/ article that tells me how to start looking at the charges that have been made to me and how I can find out if they are claimable or not.

Can someone please give me the link so I can get started and know where to look?

Many thanks

Hello and welcome :O)

Firstly, have you read the FAQ's? There is a lot of info and step by step guides in there. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

If you bank online with HSBC you can access 6 years of statements on there. If you don't then you need to send a DPA (Data Protection Act) request for all the information relating to your account.

Have a read around, read the FAQ's and as many threads as you can and you will soon pick it up.

Bank of Scotland: Claiming £699.47, SETTLED IN FULL at moneyclaim stage

Sisters NatWest - Claiming £1056 - SETTLED at AQ stage

Natwest CC - Claiming £804, SETTLED IN FULL at LBA stage

GF Natwest - claiming £749.33, moneyclaim filed - SETTLED IN FULL 04/08

MBNA: Claiming £150 - SETTLED IN FULL at LBA stage

HSBC: £1014 - SETTLED at LBA stage + pending charges removed

Sisters HSBC - £300 - SETTLED IN FULL at prelim stage

Yorkshire bank - claiming £496.68 - SETTLED IN FULL at court date stage.

Capital One - claiming £605.54 -SETTLED IN FULL

DON'T FORGET TO DONATE!

Guest Lueeze

Hi, and welcome!

Please read the FAQ's section before beginning, as you will have a lot to read and take on board first. If you then have any questions which you need answering, please feel free to post again after this.

We are here to help, but ultimately, its your claim and your responsibility!

Good Luck,

Louise x

Thank you guys.

Your right there is alot to it. I am very tempted to go down this route but as has been said its not a get rich quick solution and I do have worries about going to court about it.

I am just really angry at being charged £75 every now and then because I made a mistake and went over my overdraft. It has really put a strain on my account over the years. Will be interesting to see by just how much and I am really cross to find that its not totally legal either. I was always under the impression that there was nothing I could do about it.

Thank you for starting me off and for informing me about this!!!!

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks