style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been reading all the info but cant find some specific information. everything says, if you go bankrupt, your account is frozen, and after the order is made, you should open up a basic bank account for wages etc, but what if your existing bank account is already a Basic one? do they still close it, or would they leave it?

With around £23,000 of debt and no assets, I think bankruptcy might be the only way forward :( some of the loans are possibly borderline 6 years and barred, but im not sure, and dont want to go asking the debt collectors till im sure how to proceed. I can't seem to get any joy from Experians online trial, I think the fact I have lived in about 6 addresses including France for a couple of months has confused it :o Interestingly I went on the electoral register last year, and within weeks had demmands from a couple of DCA's, our friends crapquest and Lowell, but I have never heard anything from Cahoot, who are one of the biggest debtors. :confused:

I live in rented accomodation with my partner, the only "assets" I can think of are a 6 year old 21" tv, and a 3 year old personal computer - would the OR take these? or would their ownership be in dispute enough since there are 2 people living here? Seems strange to be worrying about my creaky PC or TV when considering bankruptcy, but i like access to CAG and dr who when its on tv :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]