threads that change into other threads!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been plugged into this site for a couple of weeks now, and have done as suggested and read, read and read again. As we know, ther's a few very long & complicated threads on here - but I'm particularly interested in the "why is no one claiming contractual interest?" "spreadsheets with interest" and "Consumer Credit Act" - all fairly long and quite complicated.

A lot of people are giving out really good advice and offering help - which is great.

However, someone comes along and tells us about their individual case - usually relevant to the orignal thread, but then others take up different points in their post - not related to original thread and it gets hijacked into something else, so eventually, you don't know who's giving advice to who about what. It would be less confusing if perhaps one of the Mods - or even an experienced poster could suggest where these "not relevant to the thread" posts could be posted. I know there are times when someone shouts "hijack" but it doesn't seem to happen much. Am I asking too much of the system and the users? I say this as I know the Moderators and others spend a huge amount of time making the site work and perhaps I am being too picky?

• Haha 1