Baliff petition;Stop them getting a legal right to forced entry;Peter Bard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI Again

Mr moderator

I understand the reason you removed my post was due to the fact it had an external link if this is the case could you let me know which posting has been removed as there may be other information on it that people may find of use.

Many Thanks

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI

This appeares on the ddca website section 24 to 34 are the ones that concern us.Have a look.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/docs/TCEbill-policy-statement-delegated-powers.pdf

Best regards

Peter

There is one word used in that policy statement that jumps off the page at you because it gives an invaluable insight into the peoples thinking who are involved in it's formation.

The word is rehablitation as in "rehabilitation of the debtor"

Now we know that in the eyes of this government, those who fall into debt whether it be by redundancy, ill health, rip off lenders etc: are no better than criminals

I second that joncris, you can here it in the tone of voice and the look of disdain in some folk, that if you have debt as opposed to having a mortgage (?) then you are somehow lower than them, I despise this, the truth is that some sections of society, the way it is structured always get the cream and at the expense of those without the power, in whatever form, but usually it is about having wealth in the first place, the best schools, the best area to succeed, then the better jobs and so on, it all stacks up, regardless of ability, there are plenty of very intelligent and hardworking folk taking the weight on their shoulders, generating wealth for others and then being treated to the laws, bills such as the one we are discussing, as ways of fixing financial problems, anything other than see the truth of the situation, the rich NEED the poor, after all, how else can they make their money! for someone to have more, then someone else gets have to less, and vice versa, the gap is getting wider all the time.

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Right of assembly has been so seriously affected by the poll tax, miners strikes etc, Labour have only confounded this by the HRA 1998, you can't even protest outside parliament for gawd's sake. Makes me want to move to another country.

Only yesterday John Reid (part of the government that brought bombers to the streets of Britain) was actually offering to take away yet further of our rights so that he could "protect" us further.

Without people like Reid and the rest of this government - we wouldn't need "protecting".

What these people don't seem to realise or won't accept what is becoming apparent to the rest of us is that less well off are deliberately targeted in the almost sure knowledge that they will default thereby earning the banks billions in charges.

They have also relied on the lack of sympathy given to debtors both by the public at large & the courts so have been able to get away with their deplorable conduct without interference. Now we find this government who heve done much to create this situation & who claim to protect the underprivileged doing precisely the opposite

Now we find this government who heve done much to create this situation & who claim to protect the underprivileged doing precisely the opposite

This government has always been in league with big business - it was one of the first sectors courted by Blair.

are pets now off the agenda?

133. Exempt goods will include tools, books, vehicles and other items of equipment as are necessary to the debtor for use personally by him in his employment, business or vocation; and such clothing, bedding, furniture, household equipment and provisions as are necessary for satisfying his basic domestic needs and those of his family. The definition will also include domestic .......pets, and sufficient cash to support basic domestic needs.

134. The items that will be considered as necessary for satisfying basic domestic needs will include:

a cooker,

a fridge,

a washing machine,

a dining table and sufficient chairs to seat each member of the household,

bed and bedding for each member of the household,

a telephone (this could be a land line phone or a mobile phone),

any medical equipment.

135. A computer may be considered a necessary tool for the debtor’s employment, business or vocation.

136. Fixtures and fittings attached to external power and water supplies to provide lighting, washing and heating facilities (e.g. a bath, a gas fire, electric light sockets etc.) will also be exempt from seizure.

Paragraph 7 – Notice of enforcement.

I read that they cannot take jewellery off the person, so maybe it's time to get some bling guys.:)

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

OK was getting confused as I used Peter's link and it said May 2007.

Schedule 12 is the amendment then, which hasn't been accepted yet then?

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

OK was getting confused as I used Peter's link and it said May 2007.

Schedule 12 is the amendment then, which hasn't been accepted yet then?

You've got me puzzled now, will check and get back to you. Last I heard (from Peter) was that the amendments had not been passed.

The news today that 60's pop singer Wayne Fontana has been jailed for pouring petrol over a bailiffs car, will not, I fear, be the last such incident !

He is being held on remand pending a full hearing.

The bailiffs were visiting over an unpaid parking fine.

Hi

NO the pet issue is still on the act.

I am currently using it to try and target the newspapers using the go for the lowest common denominator theory.

I have tried poining out the Civic rights and overturning of centuries worth of comon law issues. Lets try," lock up your budgie the bailliffs coming", see if that gets anyones attention yes i am getting desperate.

Best regards

Peeter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Hi puglsey

According to the outlines the bailiff will not be able to search and remove objjects off a person the are restraining,although how this will be enforced i don't know, if a person is being man handled and a wallet falls out of his/her pocket then it is fair game and who is to say otherwise their word against the debtors.

Just another indication of how well thought out the legislation is or more accurately isn't.

Best regards

Peter

Hi again

Re the point about exempt goods

There is some concern at the present about the reliability of the belief that workmans tools will be excepted, bailiffs can already claim them for certaqin tax and vat offences and ther is room within that legislation to make it apply acreoss the board. This is the first time we have had a concrete statement from the DCA that this will not happen regretably i am still dubious.

Best regards

Peter

The news today that 60's pop singer Wayne Fontana has been jailed for pouring petrol over a bailiffs car, will not, I fear, be the last such incident !

He is being held on remand pending a full hearing.

The bailiffs were visiting over an unpaid parking fine.

Never liked him when he was a pop star. Now he's my hero!

Hi

NO the pet issue is still on the act.

I am currently using it to try and target the newspapers using the go for the lowest common denominator theory.

Thanks for the update and clarification, Peter. I thought that was what you had said.

If anything can get the apathetic British public motivated it's messing with our moggies, or distraining on our doggies !

The police state grows ever nearer.

New "plans" announced by the government today include the right to stop anyone in the street for search and questioning, plus the power to detain anyone without recourse to the Courts.

Robert Mugabe would be proud !

The police state grows ever nearer.

New "plans" announced by the government today include the right to stop anyone in the street for search and questioning, plus the power to detain anyone without recourse to the Courts.

Robert Mugabe would be proud !

Farther down the slippery slope

I noticed onthe HOC website that there is bill going through to lift the freedom of information regulation from all data sent between Whitehall and local government /council offices.So we are not even entitled to know what our representatives are discussing on our behalf. Just another small indicator of what is going on.

Best regards

Peter

Mugabe would be estatic!

We already are in a police state. Problem is the police don't protect the ordinary citizen just the politicians & their mates.

Look at the growing number of murder victims who's persecuters were already known to the police who because of their incompetence or sheer disregard for the victim allowed them to be murdered.

In fact there is recent civil case involving a dentist victim who's parents sued the Police for not protecting their son who died at the hands of a criminal against who he was a witness. He & his family phoned the police on a number of occasions to complain that he had been threatened including his car set on fire without a single response.

In times gone by the police officers involved in these disgraceful episodes would have been prosecuted for failure to so their duty instead of being 'spoken' to. but then this government need the police if they are going to control us so why antagonise them.

"Like everything else we'll just blame it on a lack of resources"

I have mixed feelings about "the new plans".

We have been a soft on terrorists to the detriment of our citizens who provide the victims count.

I read somewhere that they use the mental heath act to detain some people, especially stalkers of women because of some instances that led to murder.

Watcher, you may be right about a "police state growing ever nearer" but of more immediate concern must be (especially on these forums) the empowerment being given to local authorities to soak every last penny from us, parking tickets on trumped up new rules, "congestion" charges in every major city, refuse collection charges for something we have already paid for,"environment protection" taxes on travel, all of which financially strengthens these parasites to create more apparatus to drain the lifes blood from us.

I can imagine though, as an extension to your point about "detention of people without recourse to the courts" that baillifs could eventually get the power to "arrest" people at their workplace on behalf of financial institutions, creepy thoughts on a "Bank" holiday weekend, eh?

Francesco

I have mixed feelings about "the new plans".

We have been a soft on terrorists to the detriment of our citizens who provide the victims count.

Remember who brought the "terrorists" to our streets?

Did we really expect to go around bombing other countries without a response?

Now - those who caused this situation (by their lies) - are offering to "protect" us IF we give up even more of our rights !

"Remember who brought the "terrorists" to our streets"

Actually we all have differing opinions on that topic, even differing understandings of what the sentence could mean.

There is what you intended, some might have an even wider and more historic interpretation.

I love to discuss this stuff in the right place and I appreciate 'The Bear Garden' has closed for a recess, but I have other forums to visit for political topics.

Respect to your opions and feelings,

Sincere regards to all.

I respect your opinion but it's all really all part of the same thing.

The government that wants to empower bully-boys to break into our houses, also now wants to empower it's (secret) police force to detain us in the streets, and if we cannot produce our identity papers, imprison us without trial.