Please Help - Dell Computers

frankiefrankie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4547 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

If anyone is still having issues with Dell support or refunds (after trying all the usual avenues), then please PM me with the details. We purchase from Dell in very large quantities, and I'm quite happy to gently ask our sales reps at Dell to look into individual cases. Most of the team in Ireland are actually very decent and helpful - it's a case of how to get through to them in the first place!!

Daniel.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Just come across your post, and given I have had such problems with Dell who have cancelled my order and now wish me to reinstate it and pay more for if and have it delivered within the same time frame as my cancelled order, I find very questionable. If you still have those Directors e-mail adresses I'd be very grateful for them.

thanks

Julianne.Las

• 5 weeks later...

Quote:

"Hi Frankie

Over the last couple of months I have had murders with Dell.

After many hours on the phone to various call centres around the Indian sub continent I was totally fed up. So after a bit of late night research I decided to email the entire Board of Directors for the UK.

I got replies from the CEO for UK and the Vice President of Finance and within 2 days problem solved.

I don't know whether it's correct to display all the personal emails on web but if you would care to send me PM I'll let you have them.

Ciao

Brown*Eyed*Girl"

Please can have their email addresses too - I have full warranty for my laptop, but due to Dell making an administritive error they still have not come to fix my laptop - I too would like to complain and try and get this resolved.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Hi Frankie

Over the last couple of months I have had murders with Dell.

After many hours on the phone to various call centres around the Indian sub continent I was totally fed up. So after a bit of late night research I decided to email the entire Board of Directors for the UK.

I got replies from the CEO for UK and the Vice President of Finance and within 2 days problem solved.

I don't know whether it's correct to display all the personal emails on web but if you would care to send me PM I'll let you have them.

Ciao

Brown*Eyed*Girl

Hi there Brown Eyed Girl,

I see its over 2 years since you posted this but the address details would be brilliant if you could send them please. Dell simply refuse to give me any details of where to write.

Johnie Boy

The address details for Ireland are on Dells website:

Customer Relations Department,

Dell Computers,

Dell Innovation House,

Cherrywood Science & Technology Park,

Cabinteely,

Co. Dublin

Ireland.

Do you still have the UK addresses of the CEO & Director of Finance please? Thanks johnie Boy