bank charges

sneggy dave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive just been told by a mate that you can only claims ur bank charges back if it happened with a credit card or u have an agreed overdraft limit.

With ny case i just have a normal bank account with no agreed overdraft limit with abbey national.

Will this effect my case?? I have now got to the stage where on thr 25th i will send off my moneyclaim form over the internet. Just wondering if its worth contiuning with my claim.

Also my dad seems to think that there could be a chance that the court will throw my case out and therefore i could be liable for something. Is this true??

Any help on the questions above will be much appreciated.

Ive just been told by a mate that you can only claims ur bank charges back if it happened with a credit card or u have an agreed overdraft limit.

With ny case i just have a normal bank account with no agreed overdraft limit with abbey national.

Will this effect my case?? I have now got to the stage where on thr 25th i will send off my moneyclaim form over the internet. Just wondering if its worth contiuning with my claim.

Also my dad seems to think that there could be a chance that the court will throw my case out and therefore i could be liable for something. Is this true??

Any help on the questions above will be much appreciated.

firstly read the FAQs on this site, then you will realise that the banks charges are illegal.

commence your proceedings, you will win your charges back...

if your claim is for over 5k then you are liable for maximum £750 charges if the judge decides this is so and you lose the case, no one has lost a case as yet as the banks know there charging is illegal.

if your claim is less than 5,000 then no charges can be claimed against you unless the judge orders this so, which he wont as a you will win and b you are wasting the courts time which you are not.

dave, tell your mate to come and read our site, he has his facts a bit scew wiff LOL and tell your dad that the banks dont want to have to reveal their true costs because that would prove that they have been charging us an unlawful penalty when in law they are only allowed to charge us liquidated damages :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed