Another default question.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Im new to the forum but have done quite a bit of reading through the posts but can't find the answer to my specific posistion,hence the post:

On my Equifax file I have a default for 1437 from london scottish bank defaulted on the 18.04.02 that also says I have gone away and left no forwarding address.

On my call credit file I have the same default but it is for shop direct does not give the default date only that is is updated in NOv 2006 but shows a orange ok for the last 12 mnths, same value.

On experian it is not showing but assume it is there as the file does not show my very old address which the above relate.

Question should I try to remove these even though they seem the same but are showing two different creditors, also I have never had any dealings with london scottish bank, are they a Debt Collection Agency.

If I approch these companies now what can they do reference this so called debt owing, should I approch the credit agencies and say i dont know nothing about them and ask for it to be removed, or will they just come back and say XYZ company says they are correct and I will need to contact them.

Of course it is only another 2 years to go before they go on the 6yr rule, but it would be nice to get them removed just not sure which thread gives the idiots guide and templates I could use,alot of the threads mention 3 letter abbriviated words, how do I find out what they mean, some Ive fiqured others I have not. Also some say one route others say another which one do you think is best on the above info, I also dont think these defaults went to CCJs as I have none showing on any reports.

Thanks in advance

John