style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did you call and ask about the AQ? The staff are normally really helpful. If not then I would call them and ask.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

I rang the court and they informed me that my case had been missed and i should have been allocated with a date for the hearing along with everyone else 6 wks ago, he apologised but said i would now be given a date with the next batch of people which is on 28th june 10.30am, there are 68 people so it will probably be dealt with as a group litigation, The letter i have recieved says that my case has been transferred to case no 7LS40388 at the high court of justice queens bench division leeds. I dont understand how we have all been grouped together, how does this work and how is my case heard who represents me ? im confused, the other problem i have is that im on holiday out of the country that day so cant attend but really dont want to have to wait another 6 wks could someone attend court on my behalf ?

Claire your case has been transferred to the Mercantile Court. You have to go to this hearing so I would call the court and ask for advice as you said you'll be abroad. Take a look at this forum... Mercantile Court cases and Stays pending a test case and have a read. I would ask for advice in that forum as people will have a better idea of what you need to be doing. I don't really know anything about Mercantile hearings. I hope this helps.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

• 2 weeks later...

Have you got someone who you trust to go for you if necessary? It could be that your case will be settled in advance, although YB didn't do that last time as they wanted the cases adjourned until after the OFT report. The judge was having none of it so they settled on the day, except for the case of the one person who didn't turn up. YB had costs awarded to them on that case, so you must make sure it's sorted in advance. What date do you go away? Did the court say if your case could be heard another time?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

we are claiming almost ten grand from yb, have been through the whole process and they have just posted a defence against the judgement we served on them, now it's getting serious i'm nervous and excited, they are a real mickey mouse bank and deserve all they get. I spoke to the court this morning, they told me to sit tight for 14 days as the next step is up to yb, i looked at the bundle earlier and like a lot of other people wonder if all or some of it is relevant, has anyone travelled to the next step? has anyone actually been in court against yb??

• 3 weeks later...

hi can anyone out there please send me the terms and cond. for Yorkshire bank for the years 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 i know its a tall order but i might need them for court in leeds on 28th june .

I have requested the T & C's for this period twice now from YB but as yet have had no joy. If you manage to get hold of these could you send them to me and I will do likewise if I am successful.

Good Luck

Yosemite