Davies v Barclays **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, just to finish the Barclays story, I went in the other day and closed ALL Barclays accounts, including savings and ISAs.

The girl asked me why I was closing, and I said, in no uncertain terms, that I have just finished a court claim with the bank, which I won, and now don't feel I can trust the bank. I said that since Barclays has been found to be a bank with a culture of dishonesty and customer disregard, I feel my money is better off somewhere else.

The nice thing was the queue of people behind me who all looked rather shocked at what I was saying, and some definate blushes from the Barclays girl.

(I did say afterwards though that she had been very pleasant to deal with, and I was sure other banks would welcome here friendly customer attitude!)

Peter

***CASE CLOSED***

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just to finish the Barclays story, I went in the other day and closed ALL Barclays accounts, including savings and ISAs.

The girl asked me why I was closing, and I said, in no uncertain terms, that I have just finished a court claim with the bank, which I won, and now don't feel I can trust the bank. I said that since Barclays has been found to be a bank with a culture of dishonesty and customer disregard, I feel my money is better off somewhere else.

The nice thing was the queue of people behind me who all looked rather shocked at what I was saying, and some definate blushes from the Barclays girl.

(I did say afterwards though that she had been very pleasant to deal with, and I was sure other banks would welcome here friendly customer attitude!)

Peter

***CASE CLOSED***

hope me and many more can do same peter,any sign of marriage on horizon.thanks tez.