Mbna Nightmare!!!!

Cornucopia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh and me too...can you Pm me too with nuclear info and we can possibly swap stuff off CAG. I have amazing goings on with SAR. First it was like torture getting them to comply with their various shenangians...I mean when is a SAR not a SAR? When it's MBNA. Then they said they had given it all. Then I questioned again and whoops a load more stuff arrived. So keep pushing them. Menatime the OC is very interested in their antics I can tell you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and me too...can you Pm me too with nuclear info and we can possibly swap stuff off CAG. I have amazing goings on with S.A.R - (Subject Access Request). First it was like torture getting them to comply with their various shenangians...I mean when is a SAR not a SAR? When it's MBNA. Then they said they had given it all. Then I questioned again and whoops a load more stuff arrived. So keep pushing them. Menatime the OC is very interested in their antics I can tell you.

Goodness me! What is going on???!!!! Imagine my surprise when my cobweb laden thread is suddenly thrust to the fore and all this interesting conversation going on - without ME!! HOW RUDE!!!!:eek::D

Now, I'd like a PM so I don't get left out and Rhia, Mince and I could really do with it!

Mince, you're as mad as a box of frogs.:rolleyes:

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Goodness me! What is going on???!!!! Imagine my surprise when my cobweb laden thread is suddenly thrust to the fore and all this interesting conversation going on - without ME!! HOW RUDE!!!!:eek::D

Now, I'd like a PM so I don't get left out and Rhia, Mince and I could really do with it!

Mince, you're as mad as a box of frogs.

Hello Corn,

I do think it is extremely rude, not include you on your own thread but it did make us all sit up:D

And apologies for hijacking your thread with a post for advise. everybody was ignoring me on mine:eek:

By the way did you get pemd:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello Corn,

I do think it is extremely rude, not include you on your own thread but it did make us all sit up:D

And apologies for hijacking your thread with a post for advise. everybody was ignoring me on mine:eek:

By the way did you get pemd:D

yes she did!:D And Corn's thread IS one of the main "family" MBNA threads!

Hi to everyone in this most entertaining thread.

It has inspired me to bump MBNA up in the order in which I am to tackle my claims.

Will start my own thread soon. Let the fun begin :)

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

yes she did!:D And Corn's thread IS one of the main "family" MBNA threads!

Yes it would have been extremly rude to hijack this thread and then not tell Corn what it is about:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi to everyone in this most entertaining thread.

It has inspired me to bump MBNA up in the order in which I am to tackle my claims.

Will start my own thread soon. Let the fun begin :)

Hello and welcome to MBNA and Corn's "family" - shout if you need help! Just be prepared for some very drunk replies if posting in the evening!:D

Nice one...watch your timescale!

P

If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!

MBNA - CRA file to be cleared then finished!

Abbey Personal - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

Capital One - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court

GMAC - Sent DCA SAR 9th March 07 - confirmed not legally assigned.

Waiting for GMAC to provide breakdown of charges and CCA under s79

Alliance & Leicester - Final LBA 28/5/7 - then Court.

Nice one...watch your timescale!

P

Afternoon everybody! Nice to see you are all still jogging along......on my thread!!!!!:rolleyes::D

Hello Pers.........did you get my e-mail the other day........are you alright hun?xxxxx

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Hiya...I've had v. similar experiences re MBNA - all of my letters (CCA request, S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), Default notices, etc.) were ignored. I was pelted with computer generated MBNA letters/threats. Finally wrote to Tim Foreman, MBNA Corporate Solcitor and rec'd recently a letter offering me over £1,000 credit on my account for fees, etc. (free of charge!) from Rachel Claridge, Assistant Vice President. I had not even asked for a refund yet! Curiously, there is still no sign of an even unenforceable agreement.....altho they have given me 8 weeks to complain in 'greater detail' (!). They seem to hope that I will be as chaotic as they are in their business dealings.....

• Haha 1

Hiya...I've had v. similar experiences re MBNA - all of my letters (CCA request, S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), Default notices, etc.) were ignored. I was pelted with computer generated MBNA letters/threats. Finally wrote to Tim Foreman, MBNA Corporate Solcitor and rec'd recently a letter offering me over £1,000 credit on my account for fees, etc. (free of charge!) from Rachel Claridge, Assistant Vice President. I had not even asked for a refund yet! Curiously, there is still no sign of an even unenforceable agreement.....altho they have given me 8 weeks to complain in 'greater detail' (!). They seem to hope that I will be as chaotic as they are in their business dealings.....

Hi Cristal, this is very interesting, thank you for posting. I have never heard of Tim Foreman, I have been dealing with William Wareing. Can you give me some more information on this person? Where is he contactable and is this recent? How did you come across him? Sorry for all the questions, but I thought I was an old hand with MBNA and this is a new one on me!!! This could be very useful for very many of us, I would be really grateful for as much info as you can provide. If you prefer, PM me.

Many thanks & regards,

Corn x:)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

spacer.gif

t_about_index_hdr.gif

t_about_index1.gif

t_about_index2a.gif

It demands a single-minded commitment to Customer satisfaction. Meeting this commitment requires excellent standards, good people, and constant attention to the importance of each Customer. It means having an attitude—the MBNA attitude.

I thought you might all enjoy this little snippet from MBNA's website.

I particularly liked the last sentence.

Now here's your chance to voice your opinions as to what constitutes the "MBNA attitude....."...answers on a psotcard please.

Hi Cristal, this is very interesting, thank you for posting. I have never heard of Tim Foreman, I have been dealing with William Wareing. Can you give me some more information on this person? Where is he contactable and is this recent? How did you come across him? Sorry for all the questions, but I thought I was an old hand with MBNA and this is a new one on me!!! This could be very useful for very many of us, I would be really grateful for as much info as you can provide. If you prefer, PM me.

Many thanks & regards,

Corn x:)

C - if your clear a little space in you rmail box, I'll PM a response to you PM to me.. Cx

C - if your clear a little space in you rmail box, I'll PM a response to you PM to me.. Cx

Done!!! x

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

spacer.gif

t_about_index_hdr.gif

t_about_index1.gif

t_about_index2a.gif

It demands a single-minded commitment to Customer satisfaction. Meeting this commitment requires excellent standards, good people, and constant attention to the importance of each Customer. It means having an attitude—the MBNA attitude.

Now here's your chance to voice your opinions as to what constitutes the "MBNA attitude....."...answers on a psotcard please.

LOFL!!!!

Oh the irony Bird........................!!!:D

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

spacer.gif

t_about_index_hdr.gif

t_about_index1.gif

t_about_index2a.gif

The thing is Bird & Corn, we aren't the 'right customers' because we complain, we demand our rights be given to us, we fight back using the full force of the law and we object to being taken advantage of. They don't want us but they want to get excessive money from us whilst getting rid of us and to blight our lives after they have finished with us!

Hi Corn - noticed your thread was up and running again so thought I would pop in and say hi!!! :p

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mrs Chorlton) ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mr and Mrs C) - MCOL submitted 16/5/07

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks