Citi Cards - Cabot

Jeff2000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4489 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Oh! I'm not worried in the slightest, as I've already been through the usual runaround with this lot!

I just wondered which companies come under the Goldfish umbrella, or which group of companies does Goldfish come under? That's all.

I will wait until they contact me again and then send off a CCA request!

Meanwhile, thanks for every ones comments and input.

Regards, Jeff.

Goldfish Card Service Ltd - company No: 03722587 is part of Morgan Stanley...I believe - Interesting, Morgan Stanley also have the names Cabot 1 Ltd and Cabot 2 Ltd within their Group - sounds goldfishy if you ask me, now as MS Sell their debt to Cabot on occasions one can only wonder what this little enterprise is about ...another little job for the Cabot Fan Club me thinks !

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goldfish Card Service Ltd - company No: 03722587 is part of Morgan Stanley...I believe - Interesting, Morgan Stanley also have the names Cabot 1 Ltd and Cabot 2 Ltd within their Group - sounds goldfishy if you ask me, now as MS Sell their debt to Cabot on occasions one can only wonder what this little enterprise is about ...another little job for the Cabot Fan Club me thinks !

Hmmm! Morgan Stanley. Now we're getting somewhere.

Jeff.

• 3 weeks later...

When (more like it) they do call, please say hello from me and wish them my best...

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

When (more like it) they do call, please say hello from me and wish them my best...

Hi,

Has anybody been known to have a visit from Cabot?

I'm wondering what type of cake to get? Do they prefer tea or coffee?

How many sugars?

So many questions!:)

Jeff.

Hi,

Has anybody been known to have a visit from Cabot?

I'm wondering what type of cake to get? Do they prefer tea or coffee?

How many sugars?

So many questions!:)

Jeff.

The way they get through staff down there you might get Kenny himself.. and refreshments? - how a bit of humble pie? :D :D

I'm wondering what type of cake to get?

If you go to your local Bakers and ask them, they will make you a Ken Special..

It is a nutty fruitcake. I hear it is somewhat a delicacy in Kings Hill

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I have recently received a follow up letter from Cabot, regarding this new account. Apparently they will be calling on the 1st May!

So, I will be waiting!:)

Jeff.

I'm still waiting!!!:D

• 2 years later...

Mmmmm???? - some apparent 'insider' has brought to my attention details of this thread and a number of other of our older threads on Cabot (which I'll be assessing) as being worthy of re-reading and worthy of note if people have Cabot accounts with the likes of FIRE and Citi.....now you'll have to read them and come to your own conclusions, but there are some extremely interesting things on the threads I have read which are apparently still giving Cabot difficulties to this day.

These threads and particular companies like Citi are apparently rather 'sensitive' to those in the Towers I understand so we'll have to read them carefully to see what's going on.

I'm intrigued by this person telling me, probably because they know I am in .........................the Cabot Fan Club, - but an 'insider' no less?? why would that mean I'm singled out :D but thanks whoever you are....think we found a mole folks, that's not going to make himself very happy one little bit...:razz:

Take a read.....and watch out for the other threads I'll post up again...;)

Hi,

The latest;

Having waited ages and ages for a reply to my CCA request, I received a large envelope containing copies of statements for an alleged account. Nothing else. No alleged agreement or T & C's of any description whatsoever.

The accompanying letter however, insisted that they had complied with the request and invited me to contact them to arrange repayment.

So, still waiting....

Jeff.

Guest Mrs Hobbit

You really need to do a DPA SAR to get everything, the CCA request will just give the payment records...to get the T & C's and the Agreement, it is the 'full monty' needed. It's going to cost you £10.00. O ha make sure you ask for every piece of paper, recordings of telephone calls and all interoffice memorandums relating to your file.

• 3 months later...

It seems that Citi has sold off another load of duff alleged agreements to Cabot. FIRE Letters being fired off too lol

Do they honestly think that people dont realise that Cabot and FIRE are the same organisation.

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

It seems that Citi has sold off another load of duff alleged agreements to Cabot. FIRE Letters being fired off too lol

Do they honestly think that people dont realise that Cabot and FIRE are the same organisation.

Each sale can consist of 60000+ alleged debts!

Would you chance it on a probable 10% or even less failure rate!

That's what we are up against.

It's easily worth starting proceedings against the 10%

Each sale can consist of 60000+ alleged debts!

Would you chance it on a probable 10% or even less failure rate!

That's what we are up against.

It's easily worth starting proceedings against the 10%

I guess they dont even have to start proceedings.... enough letters sent threatening action and at least 10% will start paying...

My Posts exist exclusively to assist me in preparing litigation against another party.

As such, it is almost certainly protected by litigation privilege.

The legal requirements for claiming litigation privilege are well established and are not in dispute.

Communication between a solicitor, or the client, or a third party will be protected by litigation privilege where the communications are for the dominent purpose of obtaining legal advice in connection with, or conducting litigation in prospect: Re: "Highgate Traders Limited (1984)"BCLC 151.

Copyright Information: All information contained in this website , Associated websites, and Forum posts are Copyright "Reclaim The Right Ltd". If you wish to use the information on this site for publication elsewhere then please email the administrator for permission.

Which is also why every SINGLE person that finds CAG is vital because they tell their friends, they then spread the word etc etc...

Yes, let"s keep spreading it about.

That's what we're here for.

• 1 year later...

hello

i am looking for help as cabot have sent me a redacted deed of assignment between them and citi - thought andrew 1 was saying that this was using irish law and to ask here for a copy of the uk english law version? i will have to check which law they are using when i can get the document.

thanks

The whole thing about this was that the agreement they drew up between companies was that it was done under Irish CCA and then they tried to enforce the agreements in the UK courts. We don't have any English copies as there weren't any - that was the whole point.

Anyway, it was an MBNA Account not Citi and this was the agreement:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33524[/ATTACH]

Their Page 5 spells it out as being Irish...not a lot of help to you I'm afraid....