Parcel lost by Evri ***Settled in full before trial and without mediation***

Did you receive a blank DQ from the court ? Have you submitted your DQ ? that's how you normally inform the court you wish to proceed.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

So your not late in notifying to proceed. The court will now allocate the claim and will send you a Notice of Allocation N 157...come back once you have this as you will then have to prepare for the hearing by following the courts directions.

Andy.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 2 months later...

Did the the MCOL status also state you had filed a DQ ?

DQ filed on 04/08/2023

I assume that's your DQ but normally it would state claimants or defendant's. Its strange that the claim was stayed if your DQ was submitted on time.

I any event its now been transferred to Leeds so they deal with the notice of allocation...keep trying Leeds or call in if possible.

Form N157 is what you are waiting on.

If you have stated Milton Keys on your DQ then that's where the claim should be heard...you cant submit another DQ but you can inform the court they have made an error you are the litigant and Milton Keys is your local county court ask them to transfer it.

• 6 months later...