need help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi was going to do my mcol in the next day or two but looking at the site jonni2bad mentions about stoppin if you have not sent the bank a revised schedule of charges with intrest added. i have not done this so do i send that off before i do the mcol?. because i have been busy at uni it is now a couple of days over me havin to put the mcol in is that bad?

also checked joni2bad thread and it it says if the bank offer you full and final payment then you have to take it .this is what my letter says

as a gesture of goodwill i would like to offer you a refund of 292 .bla bla to accept my offer in full an final settlement of your complaint,please sign and return the form alternatively if you are not happy with the offer or wish to dicuss the matter further then telephone etc ........the offer will remain available for two weeks .

very sorry had to do new thread as no one in sorry . merry xmas i will be donating when i win!!!!!

Michele:)

A bit difficult to follow where you are as this seems to be a new thread?

If you've got a thread elsewhere then you should stick to posting there. Bookmark your own thread by clicking Favourites in your browser window and add it to the list, then you can always go straight back there.

OR, click your own name to the right of a post you've made and then click 'Find more posts by...' to go back to the thread you started. The moderators hate having to merge a thread back together...

Anyway - IF the bank have offered your entire claim amount, whatever that may be, then yes - you have to accept that, there is no reason to go to the court stage if they've agreed to pay that. If they've only offered part of your claim, even if it says in the letter as full and final, then you need to send them the http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejection-settlement-offer.html

If you need to, add in an updated copy of your schedule of charges, if they've added more since you sent the LBA

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.