Aarrgghh, help!

amethyst1471
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i think the message you need to leave her is this: my aq is due dec 26 - obviously, since the courts won't be open 23,24,25,and 26, i will be filing my aq on friday - that is 3(2) days from now.

i think you will need to go ahead and file, don't miss the deadline, it's a lousy time of year to find the dosh - maybe that's what they are hoping for - don't count on that extra 7 day thing - i'd file friday - it would have taken almost a miracle to get an offer, accept and get paid before friday anyway. but get it in, won't you - don't fall at the last hurdle.

let ms d'aubney know how unhappy you are and remind them that this is another £100 you will be adding to your claim.

i know i said it would take almost a miracle (but it is the xmas season!),

this is a long shot - but when you talk to him in the morning - have a fax number available to give him - were he so minded - he could fax you an offer - you could fax it back and it could be put in your account within literally a couple of hours. as i said - it's a long shot - but using a kind of professional (listen, alan, let's see if we can't do what it takes to make this go away - another claim off your books before the holidays, avoiding even more costs....kind of attitude - it could work) but you would need access to a fax, and start early tomorrow -

don't get your hopes up that you'll get it resolved tomorrow - but it can't hurt to try. good luck.

so, now here is some new info - read what i wrote and then the answer.

obviously follow lively lad's advice. forgive the cut and paste:

20/12/06

babs, new info - i asked the question on crusher's thread and lively lad (good man that he is) gave the reply. pass it on to other's as i have to dash..............

hey crusher, how's about a quickie....

question that is:

there are several people now who have had offers, accepted but it doesn't look like the money will come through until after the aq deadline.

am i right telling them they need to go ahead and file it before the deadline passes, even though they have signed the acceptance. bit of a grey area for me, unchartered seas........ yeah or nay, a lot of people will struggle to find that extra dosh at this particular time. what say you?

thankx for the input.

from lively lad:

I would firstly ask tell the bank you will need:

a) The cash deposited into account or a cheque before the AQ date

b) Failing that written confirmation of the offer.

c) I would also inform the court that you have reached a settlement and you are awaiting payment ask them to delay the submission date by 1 week.

anything happen today?

• Haha 1