Allocation Hearing?

vampish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-? Hi, sorry if this has been asked before I have got my allocation hearing tommorrow at Canterbury Court 12.30 - I assumed Lloyds might have pulled out by now but they haven't - what do I need to take if anything - letter from court just say's parties shall attend the hearing when directions will be given. Should I be worried?

Thanks Lisa.

• 4 weeks later...

What happened at your hearing?? Mine is on 23 Jan

Barclays Bank - SETTLED - £4225.00

First National - SETTLED - £125.00

Lloyds TSB - SETTLED - £994.87

Capital 1 - SETTLED - £827.95

Online Finance - SETTLED - £349.60

Argos - SETTLED - £121.00

Lisa,

No, you should'nt be worried, but I have to say that not preparing in the hope that Lloyds will pull out is highly irresponsible. If claimants take that attitude then its inevitable that they'll come unstuck big time. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it needs to be said for the benefit of others reading this thread.

Luckily its just an allocation hearing and not the final one, so there is'nt that much to prepare.

You don't need the court bundle or anything like that - nothing can be 'won' or 'lost' at an allocation hearing. That said, its still a good idea to brush up your knowledge on the basis of your claim in case the judge asks you any general questions.

You have two main objectives at an allocation hearing. Firstly, get the claim allocated to the small claims track, and secondly propose some directions.

I posted a response on the thread of another user who also has an allocation hearing tommorrow. Have a good read of his thread and follow the advice on it and you'll be fine - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/28977-lloyds-tsb-stan.html#post452513

Let us know how you get on:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.