Evri - Lost 2 ebay parcels approx. £600 - court claim issued ***Settled in Full***

jmxo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You must complete the following....

Free telephone mediation INCOMPLETE

3. Your hearing requirements

Give us details in case there’s a hearing INCOMPLETE

4. Submit

Check and submit your response INCOMPLETE

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Refer to point 7 and action if you prefer an hearing.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to Evri - Lost 2 ebay parcels approx. £600 - court claim issued
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/07/2023 at 12:28, BankFodder said:

I'm a bit surprised that you haven't been required to pay the hearing fee.

Have you prepared and filed your court bundle?

@Andyorch

Normally date of payment for the hearing fee is listed as part of the directions within the Notice of Allocation n157.

• Thanks 1

That's a N24 Notice of PTR (Pre Trial Review /case Management) not your Notice of Allocation N157 or equivalent as this is a Beta MCOL new style claim.

If the defendant has failed to comply with the directions (you said you had not received a response/statements ?) this hearing could be to determine the defendant's actions and possibly strike out their  defence.

• 2 weeks later...

We have had a few in the Financial legal Issues forum (claims from creditors) which have taken over 12 months from allocation to hearing date so it does happen. I suppose its down to certain County Courts and their workload and back logs etc.

• 3 months later...

Well done and for reference...

What happens if payment is received?

If at any stage of the proceedings you decide you no longer want to proceed with a claim, or if it has been paid in full, you can click on the ‘update claim status’ button from your homepage.

Please note that the information may take up to 10 working days to be recorded onto the court system. Remember - it is your responsibility to inform the court that a case has been paid or should be discontinued. You should also inform the defendant that you have taken
the appropriate action to withdraw the claim.

Please wait until funds have cleared before you mark the case as paid. If you advise the court that a case has been paid but then the payment does not clear, you will be required to make an application to a District Judge and pay a fee in order to reinstate the case. You must
provide the court with the date that you received the money. As with all information provided to the court the date must be accurate.

Andy

• AndyOrch changed the title to Evri - Lost 2 ebay parcels approx. £600 - court claim issued ***Settled in Full***

That's correct your claim was transferred out of MCOL for allocation. The above is for default judgments or unallocated claims.