Found backdoor CCJ - preventing new job - help

jane0509
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, 

I really need some help please.

I've applied for a new job and they have completed a credit check and I have a CCJ.

As long as I can prove I am paying or trying to sort it I should be fine.

I've called the court and they have told me it's Ace and it's with a company called CST law however they hold no accounts in my name.

I've tried to call Ace/Studio and they can't help because I don't have an account with them, they are also refusing to tell me who the debt collector is who deals with their debt. I also have no letters or correspondence regarding this debt or CCJ so I'm at a huge loss.

Can anyone help at all please on what to do next.

Or even if you have a debt with ACE or studio and it's go r to debt collectors can you tell me who the company is.

Thank you for reading and any help at all is hugely appreciated.

Thanks 😊 

• dx100uk changed the title to Found backdoor CCJ - preventing new job - help

this wont be anything to do with Ace/Studio cards as they sold the debt to a debt buyer long ago and its them that have gotten the CCJ.

i suggest you have moved in recent times and failed to tell your creditors/debt owners on your credit file you had move? and they quite legally got what we call a backdoor CCJ using your old address.

you need to ring northants bulk on monday morning and ask for a copy of the judgement CCJ AND the particulars of claim and the address these were served too by Email pdf.

until you get the true details of whom the claimant is and what the debt is related too, there is little you can do at present.

comeback here when you have the details.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I rang the court and asked for the name of the company what has got the CCJ and they said CST law however they have no record of me or any of my addresses.

I've moved very recently and my previous address we were there for 7years.

I'll ask for a copy of the judgement however if it's going to say the same as the info I got over the phone then I'm still no closer to sorting it.

Thanks for your help.

cst law are solicitors and cant attain any legal judgement , their client, the claimant did.

it is important you ask or get the particulars of claim read out or sent to you as an email pdf  as well as the judgement ccj. record your call.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I rang the court and asked for the name of the company what has got the CCJ and they said CST law however they have no record of me or any of my addresses.

I've moved very recently and my previous address we were there for 7years.

I'll ask for a copy of the judgement however if it's going to say the same as the info I got over the phone then I'm still no closer to sorting it.

Thanks for your help.

Ok thank you.

already answered.

it might well be worthy for you to write to anyone you've left other debts with that you've used/paid in the last say 7 yrs simply informing them of your new address. also dont forget dvla for driving licence and any car V5C, each must be done sep.

dx

and they