which address for Natwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, but just want to say thanks to everyone who posts on here, as it has helped me immensely so far! I have started a claim against Natwest for £1585 (no interest)

They have replied to my preliminary letter asking for the money back with an abrupt 'no', 'but thanks for taking the time to write!'

I am about to send the letter before action, threatenning to take them to court, but I'm unsure which address I should use to send it to. I sent the initial letter asking for the sum to my local branch, but had a reply from the Customer Lending Centre. Which address should I send the next letter to, my local branch, the cutomer lending centre, or the registered head office address?

Don't want any unecessary delays, this whole process of taking Natwest to court is making me very nervous anyway, I just want to get on with it!Can anyone help?

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone I am new to this site and have exactly the same problem and was wondering which address to send my letter to . I am hoping to claim back around £1300. After reading your threads I will send to my local branch and see what happens from there.

Hiya Rialto90

Here is the link to the NATWEST forum.

You should post a new thread in there, and you will get the advice you need.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .