SIP ANPR PCN - SIP Parking Limited, Peter House, Oxford St., Manchester. ***Cancelled***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The government Code of Practice is being challenged on (a) the amount the fleecers can charge, and (b) if they can add on debt collecting fees.  I think the rest isn't being challenged so arguably that paragraph can stay in.

If you just cut out "and it’s so long ago I’ve forgotten who it was" the rest seems fine.

It doesn't have to be legally perfect anyway, the point is to show them that you're a pain in the backside who isn't frightened of them and who would just be trouble in court - so best to forget about you and concentrate on mugs who wet themselves and cough up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Result!

I have just received a letter that says: 

Dear

We can confirm that we are in receipt of your letter dated ...............

We can also confirm that after reviewing your case we have made the decision to cancel this charge.

If you still require a SAR, please email in to legal@sipcarparks.co.uk

etc 

etc

I'd like to post it here, but it's blocked.sip parking.pdf

• AndyOrch changed the title to SIP ANPR PCN - SIP Parking Limited, Peter House, Oxford St., Manchester. ***Canceled***

Topic title updated.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• AndyOrch changed the title to SIP ANPR PCN - SIP Parking Limited, Peter House, Oxford St., Manchester. ***Cancelled***
42 minutes ago, scumfrog said:

I'd like to post it here, but it's blocked

whats blocked?

well done on your win

please try to donate if you can to keep us here

we are free

we dont get paid

but try telling or server and isp hosts

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If you're up for it and want to give them some grief (and still have your original proof of postage) you could chase them for your SAR info.

Although, judging from previous posts, you don't actually seem the pro active type....

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Just shows the snotty letter strategy works more times than not. 

They bottled it when they realised you weren't frightened and would be big trouble for them in court.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread