Virgin Credit Card

strategic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am planning to send a payment request with regards to my Virgin credit card, just to get to grip with things before a bigger claim to HSBC.

Now, as the Virgin card is provided by MBNA, who do I aim my request towards? Any name\address would be great.

I've searched the site for this information, with no luck.

Hope someone can help,

Cheers.

Welcome Strategic,

You go after MBNA as they are the card issuer, The Virgin thing is just a branded product.

How high do you want to go at MBNA. You will find some contact info here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1737

Any help you need then just drop me a line, I've had problems with this bunch of clowns for ages so have a reasonable understanding as to what they are like and who the main people are. Drop me a line if you need anything

Hi surreyscouse,

Many thanks for that link. It looks like a 'request for payment of charges' letter to Steve Bailey is the place to go first? I'm going to be claiming £150 worth of late + over limit fees, and now that my balance is £0, I'm safe from them playing silly buggers asking for the balance to be paid etc..

We'll see how this one goes, then I'll be after HSBC.

Thanks again for your help

address it to Michael Rhodes. He is the new ceo of MBNA. It will more than likely get passed down the line but at least you are starting at the top and to be quite honest for an amount that is relatively small (compared to others) you might just find that they refund it straight away.

I have now classed myself as an "MBNA Nutter". I absolutely hate them so please feel free to drop me a line with any queries and I will more than happily oblige with any info I can give you.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks