PMHCFC V HSBC -Need some answers please

pmhcfc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What a fantastic site!!

Anyway, after spending a few hours here reading different threads I've decided to go ahead with a claim against HSBC. There are a couple of question I have to ask just before I send the DPA letter.

We (me and the good lady wife) had the account from 2000-2003/4..However, we go so behind with things that we had to stop using the account. We've had countless threats of court action since, but still they haven't done anything. The account is still 'open' though, as (unbeknown to us at the time :-x ) a company sent us some money they'd owed us for ages, and it went directly into the account with no problems. We know this because a) I phoned up and was told that the account has never been closed and b) the money owed on the account (on these threatened court actions) has decreased by the ammount that this compnay paid in.....so that's the background...

Anyhoo, I just need to check that I can still claim these charges (around £1500 at a guess) even though the account has been 'inactive' for so long and that there's threatened court action going on...Any ideas?

Can I just say sorry for asking,, that's if this sort of question has already been answered elsewhere...I've been reading all sorts of threads for hours and haven't come across a similar one yet...Thanks for your anticipated help...PH

Just hate every DCA out there

Havent got much info but Im sure someone will be along very soon to help! Just wanted to say good luck!!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]