hi there

mollymoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A few years ago, my brother and i had a joint mortgage and we kept missing payments and getting charged. Eventually we sold the house and so it was all paid off, and therefore our relationship with cheltenham and gloucester is now over. could we still claim our charges back???

we also had loans with GE money. again, these are now sorted but can we still claim back charges even though the accounts are settled now??

can i also claim for a bank account that racked up loads of charges years ago. even if i dont have the account any more???

cheers

You can claim back 6 years regardless of wether the account is open or closed

S.P

Lloyds Data Protection Act Delivered by hand 23/08 --Prelim & claim for 3 yrs @ £4011.58 by hand 30/08/06 "sorry your not happy" letter received 5/9 LBA going out on 13th .Enforcement notice received 8/9 Reply sent 12/9.LBA delivered 13/09.:cool: Claim Filed 4/10 £4804 "Sorry Enforcement notice was mistake.Anything we can do to help blah blah" letter rec 5/10:o Court claim deemed served 18/10

Lloyds filed acknowledgement 20/10.They now have 28 days to file defence.Defence filed and AQ received 9/128-)

Court date set 14th Feb.Court bundle sent.Nothing rec from [problem]

****WON*****.

Hi Molly!

I may be wrong on this, but I've read a thread somewhere that says, for a mortgage, you can claim back twelve years!

It doesn't matter that the account is closed.

I successfully claimed back charges from Alliance & Leicester dating back to 1995, even though I redeemed the mortgage and closed the account in 2003.

Check out my thread at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgage-companies/3200-alliance-leicester-mortgage.html

Good luck,

Phil.

Phil