Jellyvelcro vs Intelligent Finance

jellyvelcro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, This is my first post so bear with me. I decided to reclaim my charges from IF back in September and used the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request template. 1 day from the end of the 40 days I recieve a letter saying that they had completed my request and that statements had been ordered and would be sent under seperate cover. This was obviously a delaying tactic but a gave it a couple of weeks to see what happened, guess what? yep no statements. I then decided to send the letter before action template giving them a further 7 days, this expired the begining of this week with no reply. I have now completed the N1 form and it is now sat in my bag waiting to be posted, but before I did that I decided to chase them on the phone through customer services which as of this moment is ongoing. I have just recieved a call from them which they said I should have contacted them directly and not used HBOSltd which are registered as the data controller for IF. They are now dealing with my request so I am waiting again. Seems like they are delaying again but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and wait awhile!

Just recieved another call a few minutes ago saying that I would have to wait another 40days as they have no record of my request and would have to start a new one. I told them that I requested that the infomation on the 29th September 2006 and that it was already well beyond the 40 days. They also said it must be a mistake by HBoS and that they proberbly sent it to the credit card department? They also agreed to make a note of that and that they would try and hurry it along! I think that they are playing games with me now.