Lloyds TSB and the Bailiffs

claimitall
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wrote to LTSB saying i had a decree from the court in my hands and that unless they paid within 14 days i would take steps to have the decree enforced. They wrote back..... sorry you are disapointed with service... etc etc...will will look into sometime in the next decade and we might get back to you.........

14 days are now up - i have the decree against them what do i do next ?

Can anyone help with the next stage

Lloyds TSB £395 Decree awarded against TSB

HBOS £750 setted in full

IF £750 Small Claim filed 26/10 - won unconditionally

Barclaycard £110 + Data Protection Act Non compliance Information Commissioners Office complaint. Small Claim filed 12/10 - Won unconditionally

HBOS2 £750 small claim settled in full

MSDW £115 Settled- accepted Full amount unconditionally

HBOS3 £750 Settled in full

HBOS4 £750 Small claim filed for return 15/1/07 No defence filed Decree issued by court

Clydesdale Bank Credit Card £496 small Claim filed 25/10 Court hearing 19/1/07 - continued for 2 weeks

Mrs Claimital's M&S Card £60 LBA sent 12.10 - Full refund & interest accepted by Mrs Claimitall

Get onto MCOL, fill out your stuff, bring 'em down!

This is the text I used.

1. The Claimant has an account xxxxxxxxx with the Defendant, opened xxxxxx

2. Since xxxxxxxx the Defendant debited charges and interest in respect of purported breaches of contract. 3. Defendant is aware of all details as a list of charges has already been supplied. Another copy will be sent. 4. Claimant contends: (a) The charges exceed the Defendant's losses caused by the breaches; (b) The Term permitting the Defendant to levy such charges is unenforceable under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and at Common Law. 5. Claimant claims: (a) return of the amounts debited of £xxxxx; (b) Interest per S.69 County Courts Act 1984 of 8% - £xxxxx continuing at 8% until judgment or settlement 6. Alternatively, if the charges are a fee for a service, then they must be reasonable under S.15 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. 7. Costs allowed by the Court.

.************************************************

Notes on completing this section.....

All parts in red must be changed to your own details, i.e.;

...account 1234567 - this is the account number to which your claim relates

...opened May 2000 - Put the date the account was opened. If you are unsure of the specific date then you can just put the year, for instance

... Since 01/02/03 - the date from when your charges begin (or the date of the first charge that you are claiming for if different

...return of the amounts debited of £XXXX; - This is the total of your charges, plus the overdraft interest if you are reclaiming these.

...S.69 County Courts Act of 8% - £xxx - This is the total of the 8% interest calculated by the spreadsheets on our site. Enter the total at the date of the court claim.

Make sure you send the schedule of charges separately to the court and attach it with a N244. You'll see a sticky attaching this on the forum

Thanks for the reply Whoar

I am actually way beyond this stage, i have put in a claim and LTSB failed to defend or even acknowledge so a decree was awarded against them by the sheriff court and i am looking for some help with the next stage ihence my question on the thread - bailiffs into the branch i think, but perhaps legally there is something else i need to do first.

Lloyds TSB £395 Decree awarded against TSB

HBOS £750 setted in full

IF £750 Small Claim filed 26/10 - won unconditionally

Barclaycard £110 + Data Protection Act Non compliance Information Commissioners Office complaint. Small Claim filed 12/10 - Won unconditionally

HBOS2 £750 small claim settled in full

MSDW £115 Settled- accepted Full amount unconditionally

HBOS3 £750 Settled in full

HBOS4 £750 Small claim filed for return 15/1/07 No defence filed Decree issued by court

Clydesdale Bank Credit Card £496 small Claim filed 25/10 Court hearing 19/1/07 - continued for 2 weeks

Mrs Claimital's M&S Card £60 LBA sent 12.10 - Full refund & interest accepted by Mrs Claimitall