@oldrarewhisky - Old And Rare Whisky In Scotland -Broken bottles of Whisky - do i sue the online scottish retailer or DPD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

5 hours ago, Jackmeowy said:

Yes you're right... I thought "I knew it all"... I gave them seven days because this is not the first time I sent this kind of "LBA" to them, I sent one before for Amex dispute. So I mentioned as "this is not an old case I am going to give you 7 days".... Nevertheless, I guess I will give them 21 days now. Thanks for putting me on the right path

So have you sent a previous LBA to the supplier regarding this matter, or was the prvious LBA unrelated to the current issue?

Did you never follow up the original* LBA that you sent to the supplier two years ago?  Why have you waited so long?  (Sorry if you've explained and I've missed it... )

*I may be mistaken but I don't think that a failed chargeback should have affected your original LBA.  A chargeback is something offered by debit card providers that stands separate from any other statutory consumer rights you may have.  So, for example, a chargeback is time-limited (I think something like 120 or 180 days) and can be rejected by the bank for being too late.  But your statutory consumer rights can be enforced for a period up to six years.  The failed chargeback didn't necessarily stop you following up the original LBA against the supplier.

• Thanks 1