style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I would just like to share that I too had dealings with the same bailiffs jbw who tried to intimidate me by grabbing hold of my window knowing I had children inside!!! They are nasty people and I have no idea how they sleep at night! Although luck would have it I called my husband who managed to get to property within 5 mins as nearby. So he was able to get window shut then call police. We managed to get rid off baliffs by delaying their return. I came on here and got advice regarding out of time application you have completed, after some hard work and persistence I beat the bullies even to the point where all charges and fees were not applicable ;) so have faith you can do this and I hope you win

Just for the sake of clarity - getting a bailiff warrant revoked is an entirely seperate matter from whether a PCN is enforceable. If you succeed in having the warrants withdrawn and the bailiff charges dropped, you still have the PCNs to deal with - to pay or appeal. It doesn't follow that the PCN is invalid.

Hi Jamberson,

The correspondence I got back from Northampton court stated recovery of unpaid penalty charge be revoked and they put it is further ordered the charge certificate be cancelled.

And the council wrote saying had been revoked and although this doesn't mean penalty notice charge notice. They then never asked for any money so i rang to find out how much needed to be paid and was advised managers had discussed and they decided to cancel case? Strange but I noted names, times etc which was lucky as months passed and jbw tried there luck again by chasing a debt through phone calls. I got rid off them by contacting the council.