claiming back of nationwide

steven age
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

been checking my account regularly, nothing yet.

good luck paul, i havent added interest cos it was all a bit confusing, im starting to understand it more now. i will be adding it to my other claims though.

d u add the ci when u sent ur premliminary letter and l.b.a or just when u sent the court letters.

Hello steven age!

C.I. should be mentioned @ the earliest possible opportunity,

together with a spreadsheet breakdown of what exactly U are Claiming...@ the Preliminary Letter stage.

Also include updated spreadsheet details @ every stage after that

Hope this helps?!

• Haha 1

is it me or am going over top checking my account everyday to see if the money is there lol.

recieved a letter today from nationwide dated four days after they sent notice of acknowledgement. pretty much the same as before saying there not refunding my money.

is this the norm to recieve this letter after acknowledgement, havnt read ne where that they send more letters after acknowledgement (other then settlement letters).??

just getting worried i will be the one who dont get paid, bet every1 feels like that at some point lol.

lol

Don't worry!

The letter will have been done in one dept the acknowledgement in another I expect they crossed post. Just ignore it and TRY to keep your account checks down to twenty a day!!!!!

• Haha 1

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

The last charge I had for an unpaid direct debit was £30

There could of been an increase in charges since though as this was in August 2005

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

• 2 weeks later...