sally v co-op

sallysas
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'They' say they intend to defend. I could just take this as a sign that they need extra time to write the cheque. Keep smiling and see what the postman brings within the next 2 weeks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the cinema to see 'Pirates of the Carribean' yesterday. Very good film and came home to letter from the co-op paying up in full. This ends my one and probably only claim for compound contractual interest with a win of £1220. If they fold this easily on contractual take heart anyone out there who is claiming statutory as you will be successful following the excellent guidelines. Thanks to you Doo for you excellent POC without which I would have floundered.

Will make donation when cheque clears. Another £1000 off my debt mountain.

£200 is going towards our family holiday camping in the Forest of Dean. I say family as my eldest has passed his tests to join the army and dosn't start his basic training till 3 September so he is looking forward to coming away with me and Sarah spending time reading, drinking, talking, swimming and riding his bike. Lovely to have him around for one more summer.

Sounds good Sally, enjoy the holiday. Good luck to your son, basic training is not easy, full of bull-s**t apparently, my daughter was in the army, Military Police, I wish him all the luck, you will be so proud when he passes out, it is a lovely day to remember. What regiment will he be joining?

hello you

just thought i'd pop in to say

well done

that was i long haul!

dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks dx, it certainly was. And it's not over - I'm, going back as far as I can starting next week. (But with statutory. Can't face too many legal hurdles.)

Richard is joining REME training as a mechanic but if he can get his fitness levels to a certain point he might transfer to tanks. At the moment he is planning on staying in for the 20 years as he will only be 40 when he comes out.

I am certainly looking forward to his passing out parade. He told me a tale (an army urban myth perhaps) about a boy whose mother waved to him, he waved back on parade, and had to repeat the whole 12 weeks again.

i thought that is what you meant!

right i'm midway through doing my charges list right back to 1982!

have every statement too!

upto +£3k already

p'haps we can bump uglies?

post a PM if you wish

dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Blimey that is good!!! I can't go back that far as i don't have the statements. Will try and get an extra 3 years out of them as Glenn went back 9 years. Better send another SAR letter this week then. Will pm you soon. Thanks for the help, Sally

• 1 month later...