CRS Chasing for payment after Photo Studio scam 2 years later

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CRS are Powerless. Ignore their calls. If you do accidentally end up speaking to a real person, just be polite ' Sorry I don't know who you are, please write to me if it's important'.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

The only ACTION required, is two fingers up at them!

• Haha 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The reason why they are sending text (idle) threats is because the only way they can make money from debts that they buy is by frightening people into paying up.

Ask yourself the question? If it’s such an open and shut case for them to win, why haven’t they just issued a claim form already and got their ‘top lawyer’ on it .

• Like 1