Boss RE:SRA making an intervention order - Firm closed from tomorrow. - Devastating e-mail received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Straight onto here also

https://www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

Find out what benefits you are entitled to. Depending on savings level you might be entitled to a decent amount of UC. Also if you have kids under 18, child benefit.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Straight on to universal credit. Don’t worry about what you might or Might not get in future, as it will re adjust.

If you have a mortgage, call them and ask for a holiday. 

Also once you have got UC eligibility , you will be entitled to a significant council tax reduction .

If you have kids under 18, you might be entitled to Child benefit too. You would not have been getting any before if you were on more than £50k pa

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Universal Credit got such a bad name, and a lot of people in serious trouble are dismissing it. It’s actually pretty good.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ladyh0 said:

So, ex boss has finally replied after another email sent stating unacceptable that not heard anything and he apologised !! and said he was seeing advisors tomorrow.  Have said if dont hear from him by end of week then will go down tribunal route.  On a different note, the solicitor that dealt with the intervention has called me on 3 occasions this week asking for "advice" on some of my files ( I deal with family law) re client contacting about updates etc and he wanted me to update him to pass information...stressing me out 😫         

So tempting to bill him for the advice , I bet

• 2 weeks later...