SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Before anyone starts clamouring for me to be hung, drawn and quartered. I have unapproved 3 posts that had a link to a company with similar initials to CAG and which is not permitted.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

CAN A MEMBER OF THE SITE TEAM OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE MY POST FROM YESTERDAY HAS DISSAPEARED TO...IT SEEMS TO HAVE VANISHED INTO THIN AIR LIKE ALOT OF THE OTHER POSTS ON HERE LATLEY...AND I KNOW IT WAS THERE BECAUSE I EDITED IT!!!

..YOU KNOW THE ONE, WITH THE LINKS TO CAPSTONES LENDER TARIFFS / MORTGAGE OWNER TARIFFS AND THE LINK TO THE EUROSAIL V BNY RECENT COURT CASE....

I JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND MY POST.....

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT I HAVE DONE WRONG AS I HAVE NOT EVEN HAD A NOTIFICATION FROM THE SITE MODS!!!!!!!!:mad:

NO WONDER THE MORE KNOWLEGEABLE OF US ARE DESERTING THIS SITE IN OUR DROVES!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

CAN A MEMBER OF THE SITE TEAM OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE MY POST FROM YESTERDAY HAS DISSAPEARED TO...IT SEEMS TO HAVE VANISHED INTO THIN AIR LIKE ALOT OF THE OTHER POSTS ON HERE LATLEY...AND I KNOW IT WAS THERE BECAUSE I EDITED IT!!!

..YOU KNOW THE ONE, WITH THE LINKS TO CAPSTONES LENDER TARIFFS / MORTGAGE OWNER TARIFFS AND THE LINK TO THE EUROSAIL V BNY RECENT COURT CASE....

I JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND MY POST.....

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT I HAVE DONE WRONG AS I HAVE NOT EVEN HAD A NOTIFICATION FROM THE SITE MODS!!!!!!!!:mad:

NO WONDER THE MORE KNOWLEGEABLE OF US ARE DESERTING THIS SITE IN OUR DROVES!!!!!!!!!!

Please read the post previous to yours. I left the message above in order for you to see WHY your post was unapproved.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

tHANKS CITIZEN B, BUT MY LINK WAS TO CAPSTONE MORTGAGE SERVICES OWN WEBSITE REFERING TO THEIR UPDATED LENDER TARIFFS, CI DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER LINKS YOU ARE REFERING TO??

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

tHANKS CITIZEN B, BUT MY LINK WAS TO CAPSTONE MORTGAGE SERVICES OWN WEBSITE REFERING TO THEIR UPDATED LENDER TARIFFS, CI DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER LINKS YOU ARE REFERING TO??

Ok, my apologies, you have been restored :)

BCOBS

brassed off.. post 6570 if you are still looking :)

Edited by citizenB
post number correction

BCOBS

Thank-you CB

http://82.195.132.104/debt_documents/eurosail_6688.pdf

It seems that the prospectus has been re-written again, and in greater detail that the previous ones....i found pages 73 onwards quite (spml lending criteria)enlightening...others may to, especially if you have all the dodgy sars and broker info to hand....happy reading.

I have also complained about the Woolwich's charges and the FOS have told them to repay 5 years charges at £40 a month and send me £50 compensation. That was 2 months ago and so far have had nothing from them. This seems to indicate that the banks just treat the FOS with total distain!

I hope to get the same result with Capstone, but hope they pay up, unlike the Woolwich (Barclays)!

Personally, I would write and send one email to the entire board of Barclays

http://group.barclays.com/About-us/Management-structure/The-Board

From memory the format for barclays email addresses is firstname.secondname@barclays.com

Address it directly to John Varley but cc in the other members of the board and the Adjudicator that dealt with your complaint. Keep the email brief and avoid the temptation to be sarcastic and if possible do not allow emotions to be shown.

Keep the email short and factual, something along the lines of when the FOS wrote to you with details of the offer to resolve your complaint, when you returned the signed acceptance, when you received confirmation from the FOS that it received your acceptance and confirm the date (I think with the FOS it is four weeks) that Barclays should have settled your complaint. Naturally, don't forget to also state what the actual agreed settlement was.

Explain that you are not in receipt of the agreed settlement and that Barclays is in breach of DISP 1.4.4 of the FSA Handbook, which states:

"Where a complaint against a respondent is referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service, the respondent must cooperate fully with the Financial Ombudsman Service and comply promptly with any settlements or awards made by it."

Just for good measure also say that you are sending a copy of this email to the Daily Mail (just pick one of the journalists) and to your MP, whoever that it is.

Bouncing Betty is a member of the money saving expert forum & only registered on 14th Aug,she/he seems to have a real issue with anything to do with SPML/SPPL/LMC/CAPSTONE & has never actually started their own thread just butted into other peoples.

This is my thread & you are not wanted here,same as I was not wanted on yours!

It is not board etiquette to hijack another person's thread. So if Bouncing betty is not contributing to your thread and you want those posts removed. All you have to do is ask site team :) The posts can then be moved into a thread for BB only :)

BCOBS

Ok, will do.

August 14th you say (s)he joined..? thank goodness I dont have to go back to the very beginning:lol:

Ok, this has now been done. Bouncing Betty's thread is in the following link. I have not only moved BB's posts but those responding .

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?275332-Bouncing-Betty-and-Spml

Edited by citizenB

BCOBS

Before anyone starts clamouring for me to be hung, drawn and quartered. I have unapproved 3 posts that had a link to a company with similar initials to CAG and which is not permitted.

I take it citizenB that this may apply to me? Could I have my post restored or left intact,this is the post that was removed.I have now edited out all references to the site with the same initials as CAG which is not permitted. Would you be kind enough to explain in order to prevent any future involuntary transgressions of the cag rules, is this site not permitted because it has similar initials to CAG or is it not permitted because it is undesirable andl not approved of by CAG and if not why is that so as I think it may be a non commercial site and the name although similar merely describes its purpose as an action group against the subject firm ;

for example would the same rules apply to a cattles action group if one exists?

I am worried about my loan and need some answers hopefully,so I do not wish to see my posts removed,I have read the CAG rules but cannot see what I have done to have my posts removed,no links at all were posted. Such an explanation would go a long way to clearing the air for several people here who are beginning to become very angered by the seemingly punative unexplained editing without apparent given reason. I hope you can help here. Here is my edited post below. I have a secured loan with SPPL I have watched this thread with interest over several months as a guest never feeling the need to register.I have been driven to my wits end by the activities of yes you've guessed it,Capstone.They have started it seems their usual tactics of lost payments and consequent arrears charges,yet I have had up to this time a perfect record,logical dialogue with them is an impossibility. I feel compelled to register here as I have seen several notifications that the legal charge to my loan is about to be transferred.These notifications have then suddenly disappeared without reason or explanation from anyone which is baffling. I have learnt that my loan is about to be transferred to someone I have never heard of,what difference will this make to me?Can anyone explain if SPPL are no longer to be the owners how do I go on about making a complaint against them.? Why is there no information on this thread about this ,it has been said on other forums that spml,pml and lmc will be the next to transfer peoples loans.This is surely of major importance on a thread like this and an action group for consumers,yet everytime information is posted it disappears,can someone from the management explain whats happening here,seems almost conspiratorial as though no ones supposed to know whats happening to the most important debt in their lives. pjm

Edited by peterjm

Exactly my point Pete. The 2 posts that concern me are about how to get unlawful fees back from Capstone. I guess this is a sensitive issue for them because it will most likely mean that the FOS will, yet again, order them to pay back the charges which are very much part of their income stream. Why would these posts be pulled? Not because they contain any links to other sites with similar initials to this one!

Is someone putting the bite on this site?

Hi eagleforms,

Include all the interest charges on arrears. Unless you can prove they made some mistake in taking legal action then it's unlikely you'll get any legal charges taken off. I did manage to, because they couldn't justify a 'legal charge' listed. No receipts and no reason why it should have been applied. Legal fees also claimed back for 'mistaken eviction'. Up to date with payments and then get a notice of eviction by 'mistake'! Claim back any insurance costs for the documents being checked as well.

Send as much as you can to support your case and highlight key parts, as they don't want to have to be looking through pages and pages to see what payment you are talking about in any part of your complaint.

I also think what worked for me was that I didn't ask for anything other than to get the mess sorted out, any compensation or refund was a bonus. I just wanted them put in their place for lying, their constant 'mistakes' and stupidly high charges when it was already under a court order that was being adhered to. Establish a contact with the FOS and keep in touch with them..if they don't cough up then tell them.

Edited by Crapstone

What is it?

Hi zither received an extraordinary message earlier saying that bouncingbetty is believed to be someone called SHILL.

Who the hell is SHILL? and who is Makaveli

This was the message can anyone decipher it,its all double dutch to me?

pete bouncingbetty is believed to be shill.:wink: give it this message.

No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question SHILL. When you came back posting in here, did you notice a sign out in front of this thread that said Dead Jackal Storage?

Did you notice a sign out in front of THIS thread that said Dead Jackal Storage?

You know WHY you didn't see that sign?

Cause it ain't there, cause storing dead jackals ain't my fecking business, that's why!

..now git yer' ghostly-casper, buckwheat narrow jackal ass back to neverland!

Makaveli

KwA

i see

jackals

this is what happens, when you let Jackals into the thread. To create doubt & division. Rather than, taking the perspective 'what can be proved', they take the inverse 'what can be disapproved'; and thereby closeout our avenues of attack. its a dead giveaway, not even to test any proposal, but to quickly disapprove any lines of attack. Now this ****end, is going back to the SPV legal title..

Remember when SHILL, had the Pender case as his

signature
link3.gif
, it was to degrade you from being engaged in the argument..found out, he later changed it.

I have found this very important information on the transfer of SPPL loans which are happening it would seem at this moment.

1)CONTACT THE LAND REGISTRY YOU CAN DO THIS ONLINE
https://www.landregistry.gov.uk/wps/portal/Property_Search

SIMPLY TYPE IN YOUR POSTCODE AND HOUSE AND PROPERTY SHOULD COME UP,YOU CAN ALSO SEARCH THE REGISTER OF TITLES TO SEE WHAT CHARGES ARE ON YOUR PROPERTY AND WHO OWNS THEM,COST £4

2)IF THE CHARGE IS REGISTERED STILL IN THE NAME OF SPPL.

TAKE IMMEDIATELY THE FOLLOWING ACTION.

3)RING THE LAND REGISTRY WHERE YOUR PROPERTY IS REGISTERED,EMAIL OR FAX THEM.

STATE THAT THE CHARGE REGISTERED IN THE NAME OF SPPL IS BEING TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER ENTITY AND YOU WISH TO OBJECT TO THE TRANSFER OF THE CHARGE UNDER section 73 of the Land Registration Act 2002 and rule 19 of the Land Registration Rules 2003.

SEE THIS LINK FOR INFORMATION.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:_WPcmEZLTdIJ:www1.landregistry.gov.uk/assets/library/documents/Direction_-_Electronic_address_and_fax_number_for_delivery_of_objections.pdf+www.landregistry.gsi.gov.uk&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiuWj7Wg8KYP82LjKv36Vkk-nTEF5V1_DhvTmYHR6bVLzqJETZ_esQIJGLAaY_DtbX47304Hv8grKQozd5FXyqTviEBm-V25DCw-WIrHIXJldrDvBK3CCgFplu1F-c2dkpb7lD4&sig=AHIEtbRX01Tg0DCKCEbl2hnlTb1inUNpsw
THIS GIVES YOU THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF YOUR LOCAL LAND REGISTRY.

4)THE GROUNDS FOR YOUR OBJECTION ARE THAT YOU HAVE A MONETARY CLAIM AGAINST SPPL AND YOU ARE OF THE BELIEF THAT THEY HAVE SOLD YOUR LOAN TO DIVEST THEMSELVES OF THEIR LIABILITIES TO YOU,YOU THEREFORE OBJECT TO THE TRANSFER UNTIL THIS DISPUTE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

THERE IS A DANGER THAT SPPL WILL BE DISSOLVED LEAVING ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES BEHIND THEM,THEY WERE AND ARE WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES OF THE FAILED AMERICAN BANK LEHMAN BROTHERS WHO FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY IN SEPTEMBER 2008 AND IT APPEARS LIKELY THEY ARE SELLING ASSETS AND LEAVING CLAIMS UNSETTLED BEFORE DOING THE SAME.

Edited by peterjm

Also this:which I will be doing this morning.

THIS IS A QUICK LAND REGISTRY TEMPLATE LETTER TO EMAIL TO YOUR LOCAL LAND REGISTRY OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

MARK IT URGENT.

The Chief Land Registrar Your name and address

including postcode

Your local office where your property is registered and title number of property if known or postcode

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pursuant to: Statutory Instrument 2003 No. 1417 *The Land Registration Rules 2003* s19, and to s.73 (Objections) of the Land Registry Act 2002.

I/We are the registered proprietors of the above property I/We wish to make an objection to the transfer of the Charge registered against this property

in favour of Southern Pacific Personal Loans (SPPL) dated……………….. (whenever the charge was listed as Appearing on the register)

The grounds for this objection are as follows:

1) We have an ongoing monetary claim against SPPL through the Financial Ombudsman Service concerning the loan on our property which their Charge secures. It is our belief that as wholly owned subsidiaries of the failed

and bankrupt American Investment Bank Lehman Brothers who are subject to global lawsuits from their many creditors their intention is apparently a fraudulent disposal of assets of which the Charge registered on our property securing a mortgage is such. After accomplishment of these transfers they will then in all likelihood be dissolved or disappear leaving their many creditors without any recourse.These activities could amount to fraud and money laundering on a vast scale as this is one of many proposed transfers.

2)We have no contractual agreement with the entities to whom they have sold the loan.We have never signed any agreement with them our only agreement was with SPPL who are a licensed and Financial Services Authority (F.S.A.)

regulated Lender.Our loan which the SPPL Charge secures is a regulated loan under the Financial Services and Marketing Acts 2000 it is strictly forbidden by law that such a loan can be administered by an unregulated entity.It is therefore submitted that the transfer of this Charge is in breach of F.S.A.rules and consequently the Act.We have been informed that the entity to whom they have sold our loan will be in all likelihood one of the following:all are not regulated by the F.S.A.

MORTGAGE FUNDING 2008-1 PLC,EUROSAIL-UK 2007-1NC PLC,EUROSAIL-UK 2007-4BL PLC,EUROSAIL-UK 2007-3BL PLC,EUROSAIL 2006-3NC PLC,EUROSAIL 2006-1 PLC,

SOUTHERN PACIFIC SECURITIES 06-1 PLC,SOUTHERN PACIFIC SECURITIES 05-2 PLC,SOUTHERN PACIFIC SECURITIES 05-1 PLC,SOUTHERN PACIFIC SECURITIES 05-3 PLC,

SOUTHERN PACIFIC SECURITIES 04-1 PLC,SOUTHERN PACIFIC SECURITIES 04-2 PLC, Marble Arch Res No.4 PLC,Marble Arch Resident3 PLC.

SIGNED (ONE OR BOTH NAMES AS APPEAR ON THE REGISTER)

The b*****s won't co-operate! Several weeks now the council have been waiting for paperwork to carry on with MRS & they still haven't sent it...Just goes to show,that all they want is the property!!! Well if any staff members are trawling this thread...I have 4 words to say.....OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!

Edited by citizenB
edited swearing