SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He has directed insults at most people,you either have to ignore it & carry on or make sense of what he is saying.

If the likes of Ell-en asked you about your mortgage,would you say the same to her? Everyone asks each other about the mortgages to help out.

I think you are taking it too personally to be honest.

Sorry for sounding harsh Eagleforms & being abrupt,but look at it from this point of view..everyone is trying to help everyone else out & if the abuse towards each other does carry on the mods are going to pull the thread anyway,that will be nearly 18months of hardwork down the swanny!!

He has directed insults at most people,you either have to ignore it & carry on or make sense of what he is saying.

If the likes of Ell-en asked you about your mortgage,would you say the same to her? Everyone asks each other about the mortgages to help out.

I think you are taking it too personally to be honest.

Sorry for sounding harsh Eagleforms & being abrupt,but look at it from this point of view..everyone is trying to help everyone else out & if the abuse towards each other does carry on the mods are going to pull the thread anyway,that will be nearly 18months of hardwork down the swanny!!

LD, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.

Eagleforms, please dont take it to heart, but hear what LD is saying.:)

So much has gone into this thread over the last 18 months, it would be a shame to have the mods pull the plug, and loose it all.

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

..eagleforms are you the one, with 5 buy-to-let Lehmans mortgages?

Makaveli

KwA

Yes I am taking it personally. Why ask this question out of the blue unless it is to make mischief? How many people do you think have 5 buy-to-let mortgages with Lehmans. Do you honestly think that Ell-En would put that post for all to see? In what way is that meant to help me?

I believe that I do not speak for the original author of these words but at the great personal risk of being outcast as a shill jackal I would wish to use the same words to the elderly gentleman Suetonius who's integrity has been vouched for by the irrepressible enoughisenough,I believe I speak for the majority here.We happy few,we band of brothers.

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it

I just want you back for good

Whenever I'm wrong just tell me a rap and I'll verb it

You'll be right and understood

I guess now it's time, that you came back for good

The badperson has shown considerable courage in facing up to his accusers and has offered martydom for the thread,his actions should be given the credit they deserve and it should not matter to him if his imagined adversary returns as his and our real adversaries are watching from the wings .The thread could indeed be full of shill jackals but now it matters not,they are all around,though I walk into the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.

I have steeled myself for the bad persons slings and arrows but know I have done the right thing as his mentor Supersleuth may well concur and endorse.

Edited by actionnotwords
spelling errors

Yes I am taking it personally. Why ask this question out of the blue unless it is to make mischief? How many people do you think have 5 buy-to-let mortgages with Lehmans. Do you honestly think that Ell-En would put that post for all to see? In what way is that meant to help me?

Toleration,moderation its just no big deal thats just his way.Take the constructive things he says and use them positively just ignore the others like everyone else does.

Ld mother of the thread has spoken ,her word is sacrosacnt,we know you don't get on which is an understatement just turn the other cheek and move on the threads nearly been closed for personal duels.

Theres a cagger who needs help and quickly lets deal with it while.LC is still emptying his mailbox.

Hi all,

an update re capstone they rang today and said that they will not accept my arrangement to pay monthly amount due plus £50 because of my most erratic payments over the last year. (i have missed 2 payments).

Just a question, last year my case was adjourned with liberty to restore, however i have a letter from the court saying if it is not bought before the court by 8.2.10 then capstone need to start proceedings from scratch. Now my court date is 15th march so does this mean they have not followed procedures or because they applied for the case to go back to court before 8.2 10 is this ok.

I asked for some up to date info and they said i can only have it if i pay £35. I have had no current info from TLT only a letter saying when the court date and time is.

Your help would be very much appreciated as i don't know what to do now as i was hopeful that the arrangement would be accepted. If i don't get any paperwork can i contact the court before to request an adjournment or do i still have to turn up.

Thanks

This is technical so I would check it with Ell-en as you will no doubt need to fill in a court form which you need to do quickly but if what I understand you say is correct,if they haven't restored proceedings before 8/2/10 they should have to start the proceedings again,I take it you cannot pay the 2 missed payments ?youre not on a suspended repo are you otherwise they would be seeking eviction.

Anyone?

anw

more priceless by the day and a credit to the rotarians.

Edited by ryde

I believe that I do not speak for the original author of these words but at the great personal risk of being outcast as a shill jackal I would wish to use the same words to the elderly gentleman Suetonius who's integrity has been vouched for by the irrepressible enoughisenough,I believe I speak for the majority here.We happy few,we band of brothers.

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it

I just want you back for good

Whenever I'm wrong just tell me a rap and I'll verb it

You'll be right and understood

I guess now it's time, that you came back for good

The badperson has shown considerable courage in facing up to his accusers and has offered martydom for the thread,his actions should be given the credit they deserve and it should not matter to him if his imagined adversary returns as his and our real adversaries are watching from the wings .The thread could indeed be full of shill jackals but now it matters not,they are all around,though I walk into the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.

I have steeled myself for the bad persons slings and arrows but know I have done the right thing as his mentor Supersleuth may well concur and endorse.

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,

And for that name which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

I think we're all on the wrong bloody medication here...:D

Uneverdid

In all honesty and to the best of my knowledge a LIBERTY TO RESTORE WHICH EXPIRED TWO WEEKS AGO CANNOT BE RESURRECTED VIA A PHONE CALL.

However you will need to get notification in writing that they are going for possession.

They will want to get the suspended repo which is then dead easy to execute into a full repo. The trick is to avoid the suspension which under these circumstances should not be too difficult.

However never underestimate the ingenuity of these [problematic] and we all know that they are trawling and tailgating us. Work is required here to safeguard your interests.

Immediate set aside/strikeout for their action is required. Which bunch of originating clowns is it with? SPPL/SPML/Preferred? Good Lord they are on a blitz at the moment. Maybe they've been given some kind of deadline to get repo hungry. What a state of affairs.

AND STILL THE FSA SITS LIKE NERO FIDDLING WHILST ROME BURNS. I thought it was time for the likes of this lot to 'fear' the regulator? How naive is that?

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

AND STILL THE FSA SITS LIKE NERO FIDDLING WHILST ROME BURNS. I thought it was time for the likes of this lot to 'fear' the regulator? How naive is that? quote eie

Romes burnt.

classified info, but were you aware of this:

Capstone company anthem sung at morning assembly by the "Team"

All our times have come

Here but now they're gone

Seasons don't fear the regulator

Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain

We can be like they are

Come on baby... Don't fear the Regulator

Baby take my hand... Don't fear the Regulator

We'll be able to fly... Don't fear the Regulator

Baby I'm your man...

A moment of late night whimsy, Dotty says its allowed.

Edited by ryde

Hi all,

an update re capstone they rang today and said that they will not accept my arrangement to pay monthly amount due plus £50 because of my most erratic payments over the last year. (i have missed 2 payments).

Just a question, last year my case was adjourned with liberty to restore, however i have a letter from the court saying if it is not bought before the court by 8.2.10 then capstone need to start proceedings from scratch. Now my court date is 15th march so does this mean they have not followed procedures or because they applied for the case to go back to court before 8.2 10 is this ok.

I asked for some up to date info and they said i can only have it if i pay £35. I have had no current info from TLT only a letter saying when the court date and time is.

Your help would be very much appreciated as i don't know what to do now as i was hopeful that the arrangement would be accepted. If i don't get any paperwork can i contact the court before to request an adjournment or do i still have to turn up.

Thanks

Court action starts that day that the claim is brought, not the date of the hearing, so it makes sense that their application would need to be before 8th February, but the court may allocate a later date for the hearing.

Who is asking £35 for paperwork? This seems unreasonable and if they refuse it, I don't think the court would be happy with this. If they ring again refuse to talk to them (unless you can record it), and tell them to put everything in writing so you have a record for the court.

Unless you have good reason for an adjournment, which the judge may or may not allow, you really must go to court as no-one else will fight your corner, so you are highly likely to lose.

In the meantime, if you can afford to make up the amount that you have missed over the last 12 months before your court date it will look better for you. You really can't afford to miss any more payments though, either now or in the future.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hardly a pro ryde.:eek:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ditto thanks dotty. Very revealing.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

..i'll 'take that' as a yes then, prog rock rules!

Makaveli

KwA

who I am?

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

ITBG/LC

Have just emptied my mail box of pm's thought you'd still be on yours!!!

"Is life but a dream within a dream"......Po

If so can someone please wake me up.

Edited by ryde

..coms always open.

Makaveli

KwA

sitref

sced

you should take a close interest in this site as it may have direct effect

15/12/2009 Mortgage Funding08-1 Notice to Noteholders 12:57 05/11/2009 Mortgage Funding08-1 Notice 15:18 29/09/2009 Mortgage Funding08-1 Notice to Noteholders 11:53 30/07/2009 Mortgage Funding08-1 Notice to Noteholders 14:04 02/04/2009 Mortgage Funding08-1 Notice to the Holders 12:14 corner_lb.gif Page: 1 1 - 5 from 5 corner_rb.gif

FSA fines national financial advice firm £700,000 for failings relating to Lehman-backed structured product sales

Yet another example of the FSA looking after the investors and doing SFA for the consumer of these mortgages, despite their statutory duty to do so. When oh when will they pull their fingers out. They should be stopping this SPPL possession overdrive dead in its tracks. Hardly gives any comfort at all to the rumoured notion that the regulators are crawling all over High Wycombe does it?

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

..PWC like gerbils. the JAWs like gerbils & Capstone like gerbils.

SAVE THE GERBILS.

Makaveli

KwA

rspcg