Won FOS Complaint but Barclays not complying

Dazza75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was going to say not to give the solicitor your email , as its to save them money, and their convenience to send you bullying emails and charge you for the privilege . Barclays solicitors got my email from my AQ I should of left it blank or put "no email" in the box. That was one of the many mistakes I made.

Edited by hello12345

Maybe you could put in a summary judgement/strike out against them and play their game somebody will give you advice on how to do it,  it costs a little bit of money.

Edited by hello12345
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/04/2020 at 10:06, BankFodder said:

Sorry but there is more at stake than just simply get the CIFAS mark overturned here. It's also a question of producing the evidence to show that there's been an abuse of the CIFAS system – which there appears to have been.

Regardless of whether or not there is evidence or whether Barclays staff understand it, you must begin the complaint and tell them that you are giving them eight weeks as required by CIFAS and then it will be forwarded to CIFAS. Make sure they understand that this is not an FOS complaint. I can imagine that they will try to say that it has already gone to the FOS. They must understand that this is a separate complaint and which turns purely on the CIFAS marker which you believe has been applied abusively and that you want a final response within eight weeks and then you will be going to CIFAS.

Make sure all of this is recorded. It's essential. I'm sure that what has happened here is that someone of Barclays either didn't know their job or else decided to be vindictive in respect of the chargeback and simply apply the marker. Now they are not sufficiently big enough or transparent enough for honest enough to come clean.

This is correct the management at sharklays are vindictive knowing they have power and control and get kicks out of it, and their staff have to do what they are told, that's the reason they are quite often in the news every other week.

One guy nearly lost £193000 as he made a mistake on one digit of a sort code and the money went into somebody else's  account and they said they couldn't get it back and offered him about £25 in compensation. He spent about 46000 in a court case to get it back.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7766083/Pensioner-loses-193-000-inheritance-getting-one-digit-wrong-sort-code.html

• 2 weeks later...