HELP WITH WELCOME PLEASE

jamiethemac
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had a small loan with Welcome for about nine months now, and haven't had any problems with them. I keep up with repayments and haven't heard anything from them since the money cleared into my account. I made it clear when I applied that I didn't need any PPI or any other insurance, just the loan and they were fine with that.

I agreed to pay the money back over two years, so I assume when the 24th and final payment is made I won't owe them a thing.

Reading the other posts it's clear that people feel a lot of hostility towards the company, but if if you pay them on time every month you shouldn't have any problems.

I see you agreed to pay back over 2 years.

Did you check the APR?:eek:

Unfortunately, if you ever get into financial difficulty (and I hope you don't), then I am sure you will be back on this thread ranting with everyone else.

What about the people that can't pay anymore. The one's which through no fault of their own are unable to pay anymore?

The one's which were told they had to have PPI in order to get the loan!

The one's in financial difficulty and desperate only to be sold another loan to pay off existing one's!

I could rant on for ever about these sharks but as I am sure you have already read, there are plenty of people that have already done this!

I see you agreed to pay back over 2 years. Did you check the APR?:eek:

Unfortunately, if you ever get into financial difficulty (and I hope you don't), then I am sure you will be back on this thread ranting with everyone else.

What about the people that can't pay anymore. The one's which through no fault of their own are unable to pay anymore? The one's which were told they had to have PPI in order to get the loan! The one's in financial difficulty and desperate only to be sold another loan to pay off existing one's!

I did check the APR, and it's high but that's what you get when you deal with companies like Welcome. I have the greatest sympathy for people who can't pay through no fault of their own, people who have lost their jobs etc. but there also seems to be a section of people who don't want to pay back as much as they agreed to simply because the APR is stupidly high, or the PPI is massively expensive.

For the record, when I applied they never said "no PPI = no loan". Granted they wanted me to buy it, but I simply said no and they reluctantly accepted it.

I've had a small loan with Welcome for about nine months now, and haven't had any problems with them. I keep up with repayments and haven't heard anything from them since the money cleared into my account. I made it clear when I applied that I didn't need any PPI or any other insurance, just the loan and they were fine with that.

I agreed to pay the money back over two years, so I assume when the 24th and final payment is made I won't owe them a thing.

Reading the other posts it's clear that people feel a lot of hostility towards the company, but if if you pay them on time every month you shouldn't have any problems.

I am so proud of you!

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

do you work for them????

No I'm a prison officer, it's just they gave me a loan when nobody else would, they made no attempt to disguise the big APR, they didn't insist I took out PPI and I've had no problems with them, that's all. I accept it might be a different story if I went to them and said I couldn't pay.

Just thought an objective viewpoint would help.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks