Hfc ppi claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've found two HFC agreements both with PPI going back to 1998.

One was for a pc bought from pc world (standard month payment of £83 12 month interest free) after a year

this was then paid off with another loan from HFC which issue a card/ cheque book, these monthly varied from month to month depending on the balance.

After looking through the old bank statement I have also found monthly payments to HFC for over £200, I think this may have been for a car I bought, the only paperwork I have is my bank statements and a account numbers.

I did a SAR to HFC for all 3 accounts which came back with they have no documents as accounts have been closed for over 6 years.

Do you think I should still send a claim in ?

never trust HFC as far as you can kick them

those details DO exist.

i'd start a new thread.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've found two HFC agreements both with PPIlink3.gif going back to 1998. One was for a computer bought from PC world (standard month payment of £83 12 month interestlink3.gif free) after a year this was then paid off with another loan from HFC which issued a card/ cheque book, these monthly varied from month to month depending on the balance.

After looking through the old bank statement I have also found monthly payments to HFC for over £200, I think this may have been for a car I bought, the only paperwork I have is my bank statements and a account numbers.

I did a SARlink3.gif to HFC for all 3 accounts which came back with they have no documents as accounts have been closed for over 6 yearslink3.gif.

Do you think I should still send a claim into HFC based on the information i have or go back to them asking for destruction certificates as proof the information has definately been destroyed?

so loks like you had a pc one then a current account plus one

i'd ask them where the details are specifically

we know they do hold info

they just choose to forget about them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks, I'll go back a 2nd time to see if they come up with anything and if not i'll ask them to send me the destruction certificates.

I'm sure this is what they do with every case closed for 6 years or over, hoping you wouldn't take it any further.