Dubai Debt through UK Courts - now Bank/IRDWW SD served

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Going through this process would costs them thousands, so the only reason they might be doing it, is to prove a point, that a UAE debtor living in the UK can be made bankrupt, even when action is defended.

They can then use the example as a way to gain more business from UEA Banks and also to use it when carrying out debt collection activities.

I suspect that they have a number of debts they are pursuing in this way, even though they know they will lose money in the short term. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

unclebulgaria. why would they need to do multiple people with no realistic chance of getting money to prove a point?

Here they have someone who posts under their real name on a forum that they (IDR) watch and can simply make an example of him, easy.

• 2 months later...

please read upload and use pdfreducer and pdfmerge websites to put all those in one mass pdf else we'll be here all night downloading single pages

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Did you respond and set a side the Stat Demand ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

opps that was silly

pdf's merged for you

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Then that's why you now have a Bankruptcy Petition. Dated July to be heard 28th Sept.....are you now Bankrupt ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

the hearing has been adjourned till nov right at the end of the pdf andy.

dx

and they

So you have submitted an affidavit in response ?

Hi Andy. I only received these yesterday through the post so I have yet to prepare anything. 
I do however have all my evidence and supporting documentation to give to the court and a few extra things gathered since 2014. Which form is needed to oppose the bankruptcy

I also should have my docs back next week from the FO regarding my complaints 

Then you must start now and prepare a affidavit in response and objection with reasoning.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt-and-money/debt-solutions/bankruptcy-2/creditors-making-you-bankrupt/creditor-trying-to-make-you-bankrupt/

• Like 1

No, just a standard affidavit ...similar to a witness statement....signed and dated with a statement of truth

It’s a real shame I don’t get to see Mr Coyle or one of his colleagues in court. I was looking forward to this. Unfortunately it’s a phone call which I find somewhat shabby and odd!

• 4 weeks later...

Good Morning DX. 
just a quick one as I prepare my witness statements etc and get some information from Dubai. Should I send the opposing bankruptcy off first to the judge or should this be sent together with the witness statement also?

thanks 

Not my strongest subject sorry...

I'm sure @Andyorch will pop in and advise though as always.

dx

and they

Witness statements ?  for what ?

You mean your opposing affidavit as Respondent...as I have already advised October 7th.

If a hearing date has yet to be set

If you don't pay, negotiate a payment plan or get the statutory demand cancelled, the creditor will be able to apply for your bankruptcy by presenting a bankruptcy petition to the court. They have to pay a fee to do this. You'll receive notice that the petition has been made and will be given the opportunity to oppose the making of a bankruptcy order if you want to. You don't have to pay any fees yourself.

If you want to avoid bankruptcy at this stage:

• it's a good idea to get legal advice about whether you can oppose the making of a bankruptcy order and if so, to help you put together your defence. In some circumstances, you may be able to apply for legal aid to help you with the costs of this
  • apply to the court to oppose the bankruptcy order, setting out your reasons why, such as you don't owe the money, the creditor is out of time for taking legal action or that you've already made a reasonable offer of repayment. Send a copy of this notice to your creditor and their solicitor
  • do this at least 7 days before the court hearing.

If a hearing date has been set send your response with the appropriate form.

• 3 weeks later...

Very sad day for the justice system! 

made bankrupt by international Debt recovery and they didn’t even have the balls to represent themselves shocking!

sorry to say justice has not been served here and they will not hear the last of this as my case against them now takes shape