Daily interest rate help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everybody,

I am trying to calculate my daily interest rate, I have looked all over the forum and there seem to be some different answers to this question, however the value 0.00022 is coming up a lot, but I am a bit unsure so I am hoping some kind sole could put my mind at ease as I am a bit uncertain about how to do it.

My total charges are £1507.00 and according to the spreadsheet the 8% APR interest on this is £213.69 which gives me a total of £1720.69.

Now to work out my daily rate, is it £1720.69 x 0.00022 or is it £1507.00 x 0.00022.

Or is it neither and I need to be doing some other calculation, I just keep seeing the 0.00022 in a lot of posts but I'm not really sure why.

Thanks in advance.

It will be £1507.00 x 0.00022

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi Hargy,

Just to re-iterate that this interest is only added when you are filing a claim with the court.

Can you please set up a thread in the relevant forum where you will get all the help and advice you need.

Good Luck :)

• Haha 1

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

Great stuff, many thanks for your speedy replies, I can carry on with my moneycalim online form now.

At this stage its really getting down to the serious stuff now and its quite frightening.

I really do not want to make any mistakes.

This site is superb though for all the support and backup.

Cheers again.

Hi Hargy

When you file with Moneyclaim make sure you do fill in the particulars box correctly. Mistakes can be costly. There is a template in the library to help you fill it in.

Uk. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers