Full and final settlement - can I still offer?

poundland
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

More infobplease. You should always think hard about a debt owed to a dca. Very rarely they're ever enforceable

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I would.have sent a cca request. I've a very strong suspicion you're being cash cowed hard.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Cash cowed means you are willingly giving them money for no reason.

Just because you morally owe it doesnt mean you legally do.

DCA's buy debts for 10p in the pound and then try and chase you for the full amount. T

hey rarely have the paperwork needed to enforce the debt and they do NOT care about law or regulation.

They will do anything to get money from you.

• Confused 1

If cabot have the account CCA them asap.

They dont chase enforceable accounts.

They are bottom feeders.

Which DCA do you pay for the barclaycard?

Moorcroft dont buy debts. Pay barclay card direct . Not their pet sheep who try and add on charges.

who was the letter from?

Then cabot are ignoring their responsibilities. CCA cabot. If they try to ignore it or mislead you again, thats their issue. Not yours. They are obliged to fulfil your CCA request upon receipt. IF they cant, then they must inform you as such

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. Then you get on with yourlife until they can provide a compliant agreement. You ignore everything from them and dont communicate with them unless theyre dumb enough to send a pap letter.

Then you still dont reply to them, and you come back here.