Athena ANPR PCN - LIDL Walthamstow High Street

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Received an NTK about a civil parking charge notice from Athena in the post today, I've done some reading on the forum so haven't contacted them and will not disclose who the driver is.

Car was parked at LIDL for 50 mins but the driver did not register at the terminal for the 1.5 hrs free parking. The driver did a full shop with debit card (we have receipt as well).

LIDL address is:

LIDL Walthamstow

43-49 High Street, Walthamstow,

London, E17 7LD (google says 7AD but notice and other sites say 7LD)

What's the best course of action? Letter to LIDL CEO department? Anything else I should do also and any tips on the letter? (e.g. should I attach a photo of the receipt?)

For tickets received through the post (Notice to Keeper) please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement [/color]21/11/17

2 Date on the NTK 24/11/17

3 Date received 27/11/17

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012?No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes, a picture of the car leaving and entering with date and times, license plate is clearly visible but driver is not

6 Have you appealed? No

Have you had a response? N/A

7 Who is the parking company? Athena ANPR

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure, please check here

IAS

Will upload pics of sign shorty but doesn't say anything out of the ordinary really apart from register at terminal for 1.5 hrs free parking, 90 mins max stay, you will be charged if you breach any of the other terms of parking.

Thanks in advance

Thanks

convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2017-11-27_14-56-44.pdf

convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2017-11-27_14-57-11.pdf

DEFAULT CHARGE 27-11-17.pdf

I'd definitely be sending a very strongly worded letter to the branch manager, demanding he cancels the invoice, or you'll complain to the CEO and never shop there again.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I'd definitely be sending a very strongly worded letter to the branch manager, demanding he cancels the invoice, or you'll complain to the CEO and never shop there again.

Complaining to the manager doesn't seem to work anymore. They fob you off and tell you to write to Athena stating that you were shopping there and apparently Athena will quash the ticket. i'll find out soon myself. I don't believe a word of it but my fingers are crossed.

If this is not the case, exocet missiles will be aimed at Lidl.

Complaining to the manager doesn't seem to work anymore.

Irrelevant really, whether they squash it there and then or not, doesn't negate the need to complain to the manager of the store, if they don't have the minerals to cancel the ticket, then simply go over their head and raise the complaint with the area manager, if the manager of the store is that much of a drip.!

The more who complain to these stores about the use of rogue PPC's the sooner they will be outlawed too.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

if you use social media go onto ther twitter account ans=d complain bitterly abiout the tax you have levied on your weekly shop tec. Likewise facebook or instagram or wherever they have a presence. Also write to store manager and head office as said, do not email and dont phone, they tend to forward emails to the parking bandits who tell them it is all in hand but dont drop the claim) but act on letters