style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you

My doctor gave me more antidepressants and some sleeping meds. I'll go for an evaluatuon and start proper therapy at a centre soon

However I am still panicky. Keep checking the news and local police website. I don't want them coming if I'm out with friends and I'm flying somewhere soon too. I feel like I ruined all those plans. The guys at the store were looking as if you can go but we'll hold of this and see you again later :( :( :(

I will try to stay calm and see what happens. I will update you again in a few weeks in case someone finds this relevant to their situation. I hope it won't be the case of me being made an example of and everyone wonders how it could even be.... :(

I'm glad your doctor is helping. Don't worry about being in the news or the police website. Sad to say, you are not important enough to warrant any space and besides, the police do not know who you are and any news channel have bigger fish to fry.

Any time you need a virtual slap, you are welcome to visit CAG. We are not counsellors but some of us may have gone through what you are going through at the moment and they have come out the other side. You will too.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

But it could still happen right? There is a chance if they found the cctv after the incident and also have the credit card information?:(

The world 'could' end today. There are no guarantees however, my experiences on this forum have said that it is very unlikely anything will happen.

I will say this once more.

The store do not have access to your private details. They will NEVER contact you. The police COULD get your details from the Credit Card company but in my experience, they won't for the simple reason that what you did is so minor that they will probably state it is a civil matter and they only deal with criminal cases. The fact that you paid FULL price negates any potential civil action.

CCTV cannot cover ALL of the store and the chances of them viewing hours upon hours of footage is NIL.

Get on with getting better, put this matter where it belongs. As an afterthought. You can do it.

When you next go out, just avoid TKMaxx as their stuff is overpriced and not of the best quality. Primark is better!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thank you for being so supportive and nice to me.

I am absolutely terrified, mortified, every single day, every moment feel like I'm going to hear a knock on the door. I wouldn't know how to cope then, I really wouldn't 😢😢😢

wont ever happen

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Stop worrying about something that would never happen. They forgot about you as soon as you walked out of their door.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D