style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Wednesday 14th September 2016

On Wednesday 14th September 2016, I arranged for http://www.powerflush365.co.uk to carry out a power flush of my central heating system, (no heating just hot water), the work duly carried out, on completion of work, time to pay him for the service I requested an invoice for proof of work carried out.

He said that he was going to email me the invoice and some sort of certificate for insurance purposes, I then gave him my email address, he wrote it his diary so I handed over the agreed sum and he left.

After he left, I realised that I had given him the wrong email address, so I sent a text with the alternate email address and also sent an email message to info@powerflush365 explaining with the alternate email address.

He has left me with my system is not working (no heating or hot water) as he explained to me that I had to purchase a new plate to plate heat exchanger as the power flush did not clear the metal particles inside it, he also promised to return and fit the new heat exchanger at a reasonable price, all I had to do is inform him when it arrives and arrange a day to fit it.

Thursday 15th September 2016

So far I have no response from Powerflush, either from the text or email, I have not tried to phone him yes as he took my mobile number and keyed it into his mobile.

09:00 called Powerflush – went to voice-mail.

My question is: Am I legally entitled to an invoice proof of work carried out and proof of payment?

In the end, what we regret most, are the chances we never Took

Have you tried their main phone number ?

CALL US NOW

07877 034380

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Sounds like a con, powerflush on systems will flush the rust etc out of the central heating system, not the hot water.

Suggest you might want to post in the screwfix forum to get some plumbers comments on fixing the heating, but I would not let them replace the heat exchanger

EDIT sort just read your post properly! Doubt your lack of heating is down to sludge. More likely some other problem if you have no heat at all. Sludge would generally reduce the heat output, not stop it totally and if he could flush it that means it's not blocked!

Well ... it's good news - Powerflush365 has come through, after a bit of a discussion an agreement was reached and now I have the invoice.

In the immortal words of Shaky Bill : 'All's Well That Ends Well' :-D

In the end, what we regret most, are the chances we never Took